Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 285.89
from USD 64.41
from USD 198.31
from USD 124.49
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 26 November 2015

I visited Saltair Spa Retreat with my mother last week and I was absolutely blown away by the service. Our therapists were extremely welcoming and made us feel right at home. My mother and I both felt extremely rejuvenated and relaxed from our treatments and the calm, relaxing environment was wonderful. I will definitely be back.

Date of experience: November 2015
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2015

Thankyou for your feedback and we will be looking forward to seeing you next time. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

From the moment you enter, the tranquility washes over you. The spa salt scents helps you to leave your troubles behind and the staff attend to your every need so you drift further into a state of relaxation.
Its definately a place i wish to visit o er and over again.

Date of experience: December 2014

Thankyou for taking the time out for making this review. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Jasmine made my day , with an amazing facial and massage ... i felt truly pampered by a professional :) Cant wait for my next massage !

Date of experience: November 2015
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Thankyou for your review! I will be sure to pass on your praise to Jasmine who I know will be delighted to hear of your words of praise. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Visited the spa and had an amazing Facial, which included head massage and walked out of the spa like I was on cloud nine. The surrounds of the spa make you feel relaxed as soon as you step out of your car and the staff are more than happy to make you feel at home.

Following my treatment I was taken to a separate room, where I enjoyed a beautiful herbal tea before I left.
If your visiting the surf coast or even live in nearby Geelong, Saltaire is a must for all.

Date of experience: November 2015

Thankyou for taking out the time to give us your feedback and let us know that we are going in the right direction. I will be sure to pass on your words of praise to the hardworking therapists. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

A beautiful place to be pampered. So relaxing...beautiful surroundings and great service. Have never been disappointed. An exceptional experience that I always look forward to. A great gift to give someone who needs something truly special.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thankyou for taking the time out to give us this review, which will help us to know that we are going in the right direction. Kind Regards.