Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I wanted to treat myself to some luxury and walked away from Saltair Spa feeling I was walking on air. The Signature Package was ideal - the highlight being the deep tissue massage from Bernie. I will definitely be going back.

Date of experience: September 2015
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Thankyou for your feedback. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise to the Saltair Therapist that will be delighted to hear of your review. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

After visiting Saltair a couple of years ago, I found a recent visit to Saltair to be even more fulfilling with more choices, competitive rates and friendly professional staff, this business is going from strength to strength. So if you're in the Surfcoast and Geelong region I'd recommend paying Saltair a visit..

Date of experience: October 2015
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Thankyou for taking out the time for this review which is very much appreciated. Look forward seeing you next time. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

I recently had a face peel at saltair spa, my skin feels fantastic and the at home products that are available there are really making a difference to the pigmentation of my face. The girls there are so nice and the young lady Racheal Parish that did my peel was amazing. The surroundings are so beautiful, such a great place to treat yourself to something nice.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thankyou for taking out some time to write this review. I will be sure to pass on your words of praise and letting us know that we are going in the right direction. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

Booked in for Beyond the Big Blue treatment - classic facial plus hand a foot massage and treatment. Neck, shoulder and head massages are also included. Jasmine was my therapist and she was fabulous! Perfect pressure just hit the spot when massaging but was gentle enough during the facial. Products were beautiful - Li' Tya - natural with a gentle scent so not overbearing. Room was the right temperature, bed comfortable - the treatment experience met my desired outcome - relaxation!
The reason I didn't rate Saltair Spa Retreat as excellent was the after treatment "care." My friend and I were hurried from our treatment room as "there is another booking coming in" and then whilst we were offered a cup of herbal tea which was lovely, there was just something missing. Was it attention perhaps? Ambience? Gentle, piped music? Again there was a sense of being "moved on." Perhaps having more after-treatment rooms would easily solve this problem and as for the after care service - a designated staff member to look after clients as they prepare to re-enter reality..

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank vm57

Thankyou for your feedback and taking some time out to write this review. I will be sure to pass on your words of praise to one of the hard working therapists that will be delighted in hearing this review. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

Christie is an amazing therapist. So kind, caring and professional. All therapists I have seen for massage, sugaring and product advice have been wonderful. They used to have monthly special for treatment packages that were great. The staff make this such a beautiful place to visit. From the moment you arrive the beautiful gardens, view and water features remind you that you have arrived a place intended for upkeeping the body, mind and spirit. An upgrade of the treatment rooms/showers is my only recommendation.

Date of experience: November 2015

Thankyou for your review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise for our Christie who I know will be delighted to hear of your feedback. Kind Regards.