Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.67
from USD 64.59
from USD 198.85
from USD 124.83
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Very amazing experience at Saltair Spa. Very peaceful environment and such a great way to spend my afternoon. I look forward to going there again next week to get a tan and nails done for my 21st!

Date of experience: January 2015
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Thankyou for your kind words and looking forward to seeing you too. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

the few times i have been to saltair day spa in torquay for a massage i have fallen asleep, and this to me is a sign of a good relaxation massage from someone who knows what they are doing.
from when you arrive to when you the leave the treatment is amazing, the scenery is beautiful and the walk from reception to the massage room is even more amazing. any question i had the staff was happy to answer and everyone i have encountered has had a great knowledge of the products saltair sell.
overall it is a beautiful day spa and it is run in an exceptional manner.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thankyou for taking the time for your feedback. It's great to hear how our therapists time after time get their clients to totally relax. We're very proud of the standard the consistently keep up. Thankyou again for your review as good or bad keeps us at a high standard. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

What an amazing spa experience today @ Saltair Spa. The setting is so relaxing with beautiful views across the hills and ocean. Service was professional and friendly. Such a treat to enjoy a relaxing facial where I almost fell asleep and my skin feels fresh & smooth. Best spa experience on the surfcoast! Saltsir Spa does an awesome natural looking spay tan and the best massage too!

Date of experience: October 2015

Thankyou for your kind words! As the original destination day spa in the area we should be the best, having more practice! We look forward to seeing next time. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Having visited Saltair Day Spa a few times, I still can't get over the amazing view that is offered. It is so tranquil and beautiful, and it adds to the amazing staff and treatments available. I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Date of experience: September 2015

That's what we think too! Thankyou for accurately describing us. We hope to see you soon too. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I experienced a luxurious 90 minutes of pampering. The service is 5 star in every regard. The girls at reception were very attentive and polite as well as the staff delivering the service. The location itself is truly amazing; Very nice decor and furnishings offering a peaceful and rewarding experience.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thankyou for taking the time out for your feedback, very much appreciated. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise. Kind Regards.