Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 286.06
from USD 64.45
from USD 198.43
from USD 124.56
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I experienced a luxurious 90 minutes of pampering. The service is 5 star in every regard. The girls at reception were very attentive and polite as well as the staff delivering the service. The location itself is truly amazing; Very nice decor and furnishings offering a peaceful and rewarding experience.

Date of experience: October 2015
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Thankyou for taking the time out for your feedback, very much appreciated. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

I must say a huge thankyou to Zoe at Saltair Day Spa for an amazingly relaxing
60 min "relaxtion massage".! It was a peaceful, good for the soul treatment that i needed....i am sure that i floated out of there!!! Fabulously friendly staff who certainly are terrific at what they do....I even treated myself to some beautiful "Heritage Healers" anti-ageing face & eye creams that are made by indigenous people of Australia, all natural products. Also enjoyed a beautiful pot of herbal tea afterwards while taking in the beautiful view.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thankyou for your feedback. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Zoe who has been over the years receiving amazing reviews and is the 2012 LI'TYA Therapist of the Year. Reviews good or bad help us to know that we're at the highest standards that we set for ourselves. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Surroundings are very nice.
Reception area professional.
Staff very polite and friendly.
Went for a full body treatment and facial.
We both enjoyed the experience as first timers to any retreat.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thankyou for your review, very much appreciate it. If there was anything else we could have done as it was your first time we would love to hear more! Hopefully it was an experience that you will try again with us or at another quality Day Spa. Thankyou again for your feedback. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful views. We enjoyed a couples relaxation massage and our masseurs sure delivered. We were extremely relaxed afterward. All Staff were very welcoming and friendly. I will be revisiting again soon adding a few extra treats.

Date of experience: October 2015

Great to hear that your experience was fantastic. I will be sure to pass on your kind words of praise and thankyou for your time to make this review. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Decided to go to Torquay on spare of the moment after other plans were cancelled, rang Saltair for a dual massage for my husband (deep Tissue)and myself (relaxation) and they got us in the very next day !! Staff were lovely views incredible and massages were the Best !Also made time to show my husband some stretches he could do to help his back .Would definitely go back when in the area .

Date of experience: October 2015

Thankyou for your review which is very much appreciated. I will pass on your feedback to the hardworking Saltair Therapists that will be thrilled to hear of your praise. We will be looking forward to the next time you are in. Kind Regards.