Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Totally Relaxing!!

I had the mini pamper package at Saltair and it was 10/10. Beth was my therapist and she was so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
amygraceburch
via mobile
Simply superb!

Such a great experience! Had the best massage ever and Georgia was so lovely! Definitely recommend... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bridgette B
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Torquay
from USD 287.96
from USD 64.88
from USD 199.75
from USD 125.39
More Info
All reviews herbal tea scalp massage mud wrap full body gift voucher amazing experience therapist pregnancy
Reviewed 2 December 2014

I entered this beautiful place and was instantly relaxed ,the staff were lovely engaging and attentive ,peaceful place.

Date of experience: October 2014
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2014

Thankyou for your review. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

We were given a voucher for a 2 hour 'sapphire' package including exfoliation, mud wrap, massage and spa. The spa was unavailable but they replaced that with an hour massage. Staff were super professional and well trained.
We used a joint change room and treatment room but singles are available.

Date of experience: December 2014

Thankyou for your review and feedback. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 1 December 2014 via mobile

Went to Saltair Spa on Saturday with my mum and sister to use a voucher we all received. From the moment we walked in they were very friendly and professional. It is obvious the staff have been properly trained and it pays off. Best service and absolutely blissful treatments. I would like to thank Zoe in particular for looking after me - I was so impressed with her level of professionalism and skill. I will be returning and will buy vouchers in the future for other people. Gorgeous location and very clean.

Thankyou for your review, will pass on your feedback to our hard working '2012 LI'TYA Therapist of the Year'; Zoe who I know will be excited to hear that she has produced another positive experience for someone. Thankyou for taking the time for this review; good or bad they help us continue to grow and keep in the right direction. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

My husband and I visited Saltair Spa the day after our wedding for the 3 hour Ocean Dreaming package.
Zoe and Jasmine were our therapists for the day, and they were amazing! Jasmine provided very detailed information about the products they would be using, and was very knowledgeable. We felt comfortable with them, and they were both very professional. They were happy to alter the treatments slightly as required.
The treatments were fantastic, and the products used were amazing.
I highly recommend visiting Saltair Spa, they were so relaxing I think I fell asleep at one stage! The perfect start to our honeymoon.

Date of experience: November 2014

Really great to hear that we in some way helped to make this very special time for you a positive experience and provide some pleasant memories for you both. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 2 November 2014

I had a body scrub, massage and spa. It was very relaxing and to a high standard, except for one minor issue (why I rated it 4 stars, not 5). The body scrub was relaxing, and the product and method used to scrub was really great. Before my treatment she asked if I had any areas to avoid, and I mentioned the back of 1 knee has eczema. Unfortunately, she didnt remember this during the treatment and I had to ask her to not put the scrub on the area.
The massage was perfect pressure, unfortunately again she went over my eczema with the massage oil. My eczema wasn't reacting to the products, however it just made me a little bit nervous and I thought she should have remembered. It pulled me out of my relaxed massage state as I was thinking about how to tell her, when to tell her, etc.
I really enjoyed the spa session and was very relaxed in the cocoon bath.
The staff really let you take your time and enjoy the experience. The premises are beautiful, private and professional. The girls were all lovely and tailored the package to exactly what I felt like on the day - very accommodating to adjusting the package where I liked. I felt it was worth the money and I had a lovely experience.

Date of experience: October 2014

Thankyou for taking the time to give your feedback which is very much appreciated, it helps us maintain our very high standards and keeps us in the right direction. Thankyou again and Kind Regards.