Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ach_K
Melbourne, Australia

Great value for money

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Apr 2016
Cosy, comfy, clean and great value for money especially when the prices were not bumped like other places over the long weekend and also no minimum 2 nights restrictions. short drive to the beach and shops. Coal fire was great at night.
Date of stay: March 2016
0.9 km from Torquay 1903 Period Cottages
Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
0.3 km from Torquay 1903 Period Cottages
Free parking
Sit out the back in our covered BBQ area
eDreams
Bed
  • Lol.travel
2.5 km from Torquay 1903 Period Cottages
View more hotels in Torquay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

What a hidden, charming "little treasure" is this place. Sue and Martin excelled at making our stay memorable and we wanted for nothing. All the modern day luxuries in an old world setting. Immaculately presented, very comfortable bed, and even a spar. It was a rainy night so warming in front of a fire in this setting was nostalgic and special for us. Pricing was very reasonable and I would not hesitate to recommend this BnB.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rae H
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

My partner and I where looking for somewhere nice and relaxing to bring our 12 week old daughter to spend some time together as a new family and we couldnt have been happier that we found this place. The saff where incredibley friendly and helpfull, they even remembered all of our names. The cottage was really clean and had everything you could possibly think you would need. Will definitely be coming back as soon as possible.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Alex L
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to relax in Torquay then I recommend 1903 Period cottages. Plenty of room to spread out. Enjoy a spa them sit and relax on a comfortable couch. Bed is very comfortable too. Easy parking . Close to the shopping district.Only downside is the TV is small.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank julier030560
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I stayed here for 10 nights at the end of May to, unusually I guess, spend the time writing up my thesis as home is very distracting! To my delight I could not have chosen a better place to stay: the cottages are beautiful and quiet yet the shops (including the main supermarkets and the awesome spuddy baked potato shop) and beaches are just a short walk away. Free wifi was also included. Sue and Martin were so kind and left me in total peace to do my work but also made it clear they were available if I needed anything. The kitchen facilities were great and modern, the electric oven was better than my gas one at home, and the heating and bedding was more than adequate over some very cold early winter days and nights. Oh, and the shower and spa are amazing! It really was like a super luxurious home away from home - I couldn't recommend the place more highly.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank H0lly3
Reviewed 8 April 2015

My partner & I stayed at the Torquay 1903 cottages for 3 nights over easter & absolutely loved the comfort & homely feel to our cottage.
Sue & Martin are fantastic hosts, very friendly and accommodating with anything we needed.. The cottage we stayed in was extremely well presented & clean, bed was super comfy & the bath towels as fresh and soft as it gets.
Overall the cottage & our time there was absolutely fantastic & we will certainly be looking to stay here again next time we visit Torquay.. Couldn't fault the place & would definately recommend to others.

Date of stay: April 2015