Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alex L

Fantastic place to bring a new family

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Oct 2015via mobile
My partner and I where looking for somewhere nice and relaxing to bring our 12 week old daughter to spend some time together as a new family and we couldnt have been happier that we found this place. The saff where incredibley friendly and helpfull, they even remembered all of our names. The cottage was really clean and had everything you could possibly think you would need. Will definitely be coming back as soon as possible.
Date of stay: October 2015
0.3 km from Torquay 1903 Period Cottages
  • Agoda.com
0.9 km from Torquay 1903 Period Cottages
Free parking
Sit out the back in our covered BBQ area
eDreams
  • Lol.travel
  • ZenHotels.com
2.5 km from Torquay 1903 Period Cottages
View more hotels in Torquay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to relax in Torquay then I recommend 1903 Period cottages. Plenty of room to spread out. Enjoy a spa them sit and relax on a comfortable couch. Bed is very comfortable too. Easy parking . Close to the shopping district.Only downside is the TV is small.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank julier030560
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I stayed here for 10 nights at the end of May to, unusually I guess, spend the time writing up my thesis as home is very distracting! To my delight I could not have chosen a better place to stay: the cottages are beautiful and quiet yet the shops (including the main supermarkets and the awesome spuddy baked potato shop) and beaches are just a short walk away. Free wifi was also included. Sue and Martin were so kind and left me in total peace to do my work but also made it clear they were available if I needed anything. The kitchen facilities were great and modern, the electric oven was better than my gas one at home, and the heating and bedding was more than adequate over some very cold early winter days and nights. Oh, and the shower and spa are amazing! It really was like a super luxurious home away from home - I couldn't recommend the place more highly.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank H0lly3
Reviewed 8 April 2015

My partner & I stayed at the Torquay 1903 cottages for 3 nights over easter & absolutely loved the comfort & homely feel to our cottage.
Sue & Martin are fantastic hosts, very friendly and accommodating with anything we needed.. The cottage we stayed in was extremely well presented & clean, bed was super comfy & the bath towels as fresh and soft as it gets.
Overall the cottage & our time there was absolutely fantastic & we will certainly be looking to stay here again next time we visit Torquay.. Couldn't fault the place & would definately recommend to others.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DanV80
Reviewed 1 February 2015

We stayed here as a stop over on a road trip that we were doing around Australia. The cottage we stayed in was lovely. Upon arrival we were shown to our little cottage and given the formal tour of what was on offer. The cottage was clean and extremely comfortable. The kitchen had everything you could require to be self sufficient so if you'd did not want to eat out you could just cook something for yourself and stay in. They had a library of DVDs on offer and board games. The bathroom was huge. We also had our daughter with us of whom had a pull out bed made up for her. With our bed and the pull out bed there was still a huge amount of space! I would highly recommend staying here if you are every in Torquay as it a delightful place to stay! The only little hiccup was the WIFI - Torquay is known for its issues apparently with slow internet and we found this at the venue. WIFI was very very slow however this did not in anyway dampen our stay whatsoever as was no fault of theirs and we had our 3G so no biggy at all !!! :)

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jasmine C
Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

We arrived from Melbourne to start our trip on the great ocean road. Tie quay us a lovely place and these cottages are the jewel in the crown! Seriously, the advert for them doesn't do it justice.. Peaceful, well equipped, tastefully decorated and furnished .. Everything you need and a great breakfast too! Really recommend this place! Stop here to recharge and rekax!!

Date of stay: November 2014