“Tasty Pies”

Gaffney's Pie Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Seymour
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop at Seymour for lunch and came across this pie shop. Usually when a food out let is busy means it must be good and the pies here where great. We arrived mid afternoon so the pie choice was limited. But we chose where tasty. Slight issue was that they had very limited seating.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I wanted a quick bite while passing through and thought a pie would do me.
Oh my god, had I have known they were so good I would have bought a heap
of cold pies to take home. I'm not a huge pie eater but these pies are really
to die for.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Called into Seymour and discovered this wonderful bakery. Not only was the neenish and the lemon tart delicious, so were the sandwiches and chai latte and coffee. The presentation of the food was outstanding, as was the packaging for take away purposes. The staff were super friendly and helpful. We wished we had had time to have sampled their pies. I am looking forward to trying the Tomato Relish! thank you we will return on our next trip.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

my wife purchased 2 pies and a sasuage roll ,and 2 cakes to bring home.
Wow is whaat i will say the beef was in large chunks no fat just soo tasty and the cakes ooh soo good thank you pie kitchen we will drive to you store from shepparton again
just for your eats

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Great variety and tasty pies, can’t speak to the other products though. Friendly and helpful staff. Quick and easy, pop in with everything on display. There are a couple of nice tables to sit at if you get the chance.

Date of visit: February 2018