Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Nice Place

Nice place, people are friendly, did a good job and fixed what I need fixed. and I felt a lot... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2020
Squashman4
Great massage

Satoru is an exceptional masseuse, taking the time to really understand the issue you are... read more

Reviewed 24 June 2020
Bradyls81

All reviews remedial massage rita pain stretch muscles home
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2020

I had the best experience here at Stable massage with Saturo, a remedial massage but hey focused on my main problem areas of elbow and hamstring. He knew the muscle connections better than I have ever experienced and released pain immediately. I was supper impressed with his knowledge and skill. I am returning in 2 weeks and will continue as a regular I hope ! Thanks

Date of experience: May 2020
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2020

Hi Ngleeson,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled you had a great treatment with Satoru! We will sharing your review amongst our team, especially Satoru. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2020

Had remedial massage for the first time at Stable Massage Prahran a couple of days ago. Miki, as always, is amazing and attentive. I used to have treatment by her at her previous clinic so it is wonderful to now continue with her at Stable Massage Prahran, a much cleaner, more spacious establishment, closer to home. Thanks, Miki!

Date of experience: May 2020

Hi MissMely, Reading your review really made our day here in Stable Massage. We are so glad you had great experience with us. Miki is indeed a very professional, hard working therapist. She's paying attention to her clients need and deliver the best massage for them. Come back and enjoy our latest promotion! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2020

I went and visited Rita at the Prahran center for a remedial massage as I have been having headaches for a while. She listened to my concerns and completed an assessment of my posture prior to the session. Massage was excellent and she sent me home with stretches to complete. 100% would recommend.

Date of experience: March 2020

Hi Chalkep, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We will make sure to share it to our team, especially Rita, to let them know to keep up the amazing work and hope you'll stop by again soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2020

Enjoyed a thorough remedial massage with Rita, who was professional and helpful throughout. I’m currently training for a marathon and it went a long way to relieving aches and pains. Rita also gave great advice on some stretches and exercises to help with the training.

Date of experience: February 2020

Hi Stu, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are agree that Rita is very professional and helpful. She's a great person to work with. We'd love to see you again at Stable Massage! Give us a call on 85989804 for booking, gift voucher or any other inquiries whatsoever in the future.

Reviewed 28 December 2019

Great therapists who treat everyone individually. Have had consistently good experiences with Stable Massage.

Date of experience: December 2019
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Hi Saxon, we are glad that you've had good experiences with us. Hope to see you again soon!