Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
790cherrylh
Melbourne, Australia

Disappointing

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Feb 2023
From the photos on line I didn't guage how small the apartments were. We had friends staying next door and we found we couldn't sit in one apartment together without feeling claustrophobic. Our friends had a slightly updated apartment whereas our's was in need of renovation. No icecubes in the small freezers and our freezer was full of ice - clearly had not been defrosted for months. The bed was very clean and comfortable with nice thick sheets. Towels were old and thin. The shower was clean but this is not accommodation I would recommend based on my experience.
Date of stay: February 2023
Room Tip: Rooms at the rear are much more private.
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
0.8 km from The Victoria Apartments
    AU$136
3.0 km from The Victoria Apartments
View more hotels in Port Fairy
All reviews lock up garage bedroom apartment great apartments washing machine and dryer the main street lounge area stayed here for nights short stay road trip upstairs units accommodation town cafes courtyard laundry fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2023

There is no reply from neither from email or call when we tried to reach out for whatever reasons and when we tried to check in they didn’t even send us the self check in procedure to our email or sms.

Once we was there, there was only a single paper on the wall saying use the code from SMS messaged to get the key ( what!! I didn’t even get a single email or message and it is 9 pm already)

Another matter that I rated 1 star is they didn’t even gave us a towel during our stay so our whole family did not shower since we can’t reach out to anyone until the next day so we designed to give up on showering but what really disgusts me was after we leave the hotel there is one email sent to us from the hotel asking where did we put the towel, hand towel and floor mat( I thought to myself oh you really do exist but only when you need something , more importantly when you thought I took your property's you can gave respondent )so I sent back a reply on email saying you did not give me in the first place you know when it just gone quite without any apology or whatsoever

So if you think of booking a room here beware plus it is over price as well

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2022

We initially booked this apartment but cancelled on the same day due to finding more appropriate accommodation for our group. Despite clearly stating a Full Refund policy, they withheld an amount for fees and took over 20 days to process the refund. Be careful - I would book somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 8 September 2022

We had a 2 bedroom upstairs apartment, it was spacious and had everything we needed, there was plenty of tea, coffee etc and even bottled water in the fridge which I appreciated as the tap water can upset my stomach. Washer & Dryer was good also if you needed them. Great to have a garage to park in although it is a little tight with 2 cars.

Room tip: Upstairs there may be some noise from the pub but it was minimal and didnt keep us awake.
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

Victoria Apartments are always an excellent choice for my husband and myself when we stay in Port Fairy. Really nice rooms , central to everything such as attractions, shops and restaurants. This time we had a road facing apartment for the first time, but prefer the more private back apartments. However the room was quiet as we worried it might be noisier. Staff are helpful. Thank you for a wonderful 3 night getaway.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2022 via mobile

These units look lovely and I’m sure very spacious if you have a 2 bedroom unit. Value for money they are not. I booked a one bedroom suite - suite it wasn’t as it was tiny. If there had been 2 of us in the unit it would have been over crowded. A continual humming noise could be heard all night and noise can be heard from the units above. The shower pressure is weak and car parking is tight. Definitely not worth the money.

Date of stay: August 2022