Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Les S

Great stay.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Dec 2021
We had a 2 bedroom apartment and wherever possible would recommend this level of accommodation even if you don't need the second bedroom.
Some reviewers have expressed disappointment in the size of the smaller one bedroom apts.
2 Bedroom is a very nice apartment, spacious and had everything you need for a comfortable stay, quite central to main street for shopping, dining etc. Was upstairs for those with any mobility issues.
For us we would have liked something extra than just the local tv services but perhaps just us as we stream services at home.
Would certainly stay again and can recommend.
Seacombe House
3.0 km from The Victoria Apartments
    AU$147
1.1 km from The Victoria Apartments
View more hotels in Port Fairy
All reviews lock up garage bedroom apartment great apartments washing machine and dryer the main street lounge area stayed here for nights short stay road trip upstairs units accommodation town cafes courtyard laundry fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2021 via mobile

The one bedroom apartment is VERY small!

The room is TINY.

It’s handy if you are practicing for your caravan trip around Australia. But worse still is that it works as the third bedroom in a 3 bedroom apartment.

The noise from guests above is irritating and annoying.

The air conditioner for the two bedroom apartment above is directly outside the one bedroom apartment window and noisy.

In our apartment the toilet seat was broken and it was impossible to shower without flooding the floor.

And I know barking dogs in the neighbouring property are not the responsibility of The Victoria - sleeping is still difficult.

There is no manager on site.

Beware the ‘no refund’ policy. We were keen to reduce our stay - we had booked and paid for four nights - but stayed three - and a refund or credit was rejected. The real clincher was though that the late checkout we purchased for $50 notwithstanding we let our fourth night go was retained as well.

There are many better options in Port Fairy.

In my view - and I am a very reasonable, tolerant and fair person- I would actively discourage you from staying here.

2  Thank Neil S
Reviewed 6 December 2021

Great location friendly staff, rooms were clean and bright . We stayed in a two bedroom apartment The apartment was comfortable, bright, spacious and spotlessly clean. The kitchen is well equipped, the wifi good and you get a lockup garage. You can easily walk to the pubs and restaurants in town, Highly recommended

Reviewed 27 November 2021

The location is good. The standard of accommodation is acceptable. What I found annoying is that despite a sign a reception stating the hours that reception would be open on a daily basis, the reception was never attended. They have this intercom button whereby you speak to someone. Communication is terrible.
I stayed there for 5 nights and upon checking in I requested to stay an extra night. I received a voicemail stating that there would be an extra cost. No problems. On the extra day I was told I had to vacate as I had not confirmed I was happy to pay for the extra night. Not sue in what world you expect free accommodation. A simple call from management BEFORE they took another booking for the room I was in was all that was required but they obviously do not care about the residents enough to do that. I have stayed there about 6 times over the years but will not do so ever again.

Room tip: 2 bedroom unit are upstairs and 1 bedroom unit are underneath
Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank 714VincentC
Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

For all of the reasons outlined our trip out of lockdown proved very disappointing
The bed was hard - kitchen badly designed and under stocked - 1 cup - 2 mugs and no bread and butter plates
Shower leaking soaked towels which were not replaced
Bed not made on either night
No one in attendance to raise concerns with
Could not possibly recommend

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank Compass42602105610
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

When is a deal not a deal? When it includes The Victoria Apartments and Travel Dream.

My partner and I booked and paid for a stay at The Victoria Apartments. Meagan - Manager of Victoria Apartments - supplied the information that according to Travel Dream website a Saturday night surcharge would be "payable at time of booking".

Kristen Deluga from Travel Dream advised not so. The surcharge was payable to Victoria Apartments on check in. Some considerable time before check in we were asked by Victoria Apartments for the $50 surcharge.

Travel Dream do advise that they can change terms without notification. I didn't think they could do this after payment had been accepted. This they appeared to do here and I regard it as reneging on a deal. Please note that I am not complaining about the surcharge, just the way it was collected

If you are looking for a holiday where you book, pay for it and think that's all, then I advise you to look elsewhere.

Room tip: If you wish to stay here, negotiate the best rate with the property direct.
Date of stay: July 2021