We booked a superior two bedded room paid for in advance. On arrival the room had been reallocated, and the hotel had only a tired standard double with a camp bed available. We were offered a complimentary cooked breakfast the following morning, which the staff on duty said they were too busy to cook!
Although the receptionist had said the onsite but independent restaurant was fully booked that evening in fact they were happy to find us a table and we had an excellent meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Select from a range of accommodation options at Comfort Inn Port Fairy and at Seacombe House, circa 1847, in Port Fairy, arguably one of Victoria's most historic and beautiful towns. All situated at the ocean end of the main street in a quiet garden setting, only minutes to the shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, five minutes walk to the historic wharf and Moyne River, and ten minutes walk to the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Choice Australia, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Port Fairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Hotel Port Fairy
- Port Fairy Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Victoria