Despite the staff being very nice, the accomodation left a lot to be desired. We couldnt get a room in the Motel so we opted to take a room in the Guest House. It was very tiny and had no ventilation unless you left the very small window open. There were no screens on the window so insects were abundant. The room held two single beds and a small cupboard. There was nowhere to put your bags as there was no floor space. We had workmen staying in the rooms opposite and down the hall. They all got up at 4-30am and woke everyone. They were very noisy. We had to share fac8ilities which became congested in the morning when everyone wanted to use the bathroom. The breakfast was included and was very nice. Would not recommend the Guest House for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Select from a range of accommodation options at Comfort Inn Port Fairy and at Seacombe House, circa 1847, in Port Fairy, arguably one of Victoria's most historic and beautiful towns. All situated at the ocean end of the main street in a quiet garden setting, only minutes to the shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, five minutes walk to the historic wharf and Moyne River, and ten minutes walk to the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Australia, HotelQuickly, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Port Fairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Hotel Port Fairy
- Port Fairy Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Victoria