“Have the Thai Vegetarian Pie”
Review of Cafe Lords Bakery

Cafe Lords Bakery
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

The pies are bought in, however the Thai vegetable curry pie is delicious
A lovely cafe to grab a quick bite to eat- sandwiches, pies, ciabatta, crossiants and lots of sweet treats to have with coffee

Date of visit: April 2021

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

The espresso was so expensive and it was horrible, it taste like charcol. We ask for some hot water and they didn’t give it to us. My friends order tostie that are so expensive and the bread was terrible. The mufines are so expensive for the low quality that it has. The costumes service was so bad. Any other cafe would be better to go.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021

During these difficult 'Covid' times we appreciate the need for us to support local communities and businesses now more than ever so I do feel uncomfortable not being able to furnish any praise upon this Cafe.

However for many of us finances are increasingly limited and when we decide to eat out we want to enjoy our selections and receive value for money.

Sadly my experience at the Cafe Lords Bakery in Port Campbell was disappointing and I couldn't help but feel that I wasted my money.

I purchased a Blueberry Tart that was a decent size & looked lovely in the display case. The reality was that it was tasteless & hard to the point of seeming stale. Although I was hungry and didn't have money to spare I ended up giving the Tart to the Seagulls. At least that was entertaining.

The Cappucino was forgettable and I cannot recommend it. Atmosphere was unwelcoming and Staff didn't seem interested in me as a Customer. I did not stay inside long enough to form an opinion as to hygiene. I do not recall Staff wearing a Face Mask.

Summary:
Yes everyone has good days and bad. Maybe my visit coincided with the Owners having a rare "off-day". Nevertheless I paid $10.50 for a Coffee and Tart only to feed the latter to the Wildlife. Suffice to say when next in Port Campbell and feeling peckish I will not be returning to this eatery.

Thank you for reading this Review, I hope that it has been helpful.

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank BeckandSteven
Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

The pies here are so good, my partner had two! Little cafe with friendly staff and outdoor seating area. We were after just after little snack before our trip back home and it was delicious. Come here for a quick coffee or tasty pie

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Oddnessy
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Went for breakfast and grabbed a couple of pies and a coffee.
The pies were good and coffee was above average.
Overall, would go back if in area.

Date of visit: December 2020