“Dining”

Cuisines: Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2019

The old lady who was working there in the afternoon on the 23rd of Dec 2019 was so rude to us. We had asked for a table of eight, so we waited for her to clear one. This is when she said to my niece why don’t you go somewhere else to the surprise of one of the customer. I thought that my niece was joking when she told us. After a few minutes the old lady came back and told us in a very rude manor that if we wanted a table we should just move away.
This is when we just left and went to the cafe across the road and had our lunch, which was served by very nice, friendly and respectful staff.

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

Great location- was recommended by tour bus driver and glad he did. Service was fast! Great food and wonderful staff!

Reviewed 20 December 2019

The waitress was very nice but the food was average and pricey. Surprised that Malt Vinegar was not available for traditional "Fish and Chips"..... chairs were very noisy every time someone sat down and the mens loo's were not working and quite disgusting!!

Reviewed 12 December 2019

I went here for dinner last night and the food was disgusting. The fish was just rotten, I had the softshell crab, which I sent back after two bites. Instead I ordered the pasta with salmon. I took one bite and spit it out. I’ve never had such a disgusting meal in my entire life (I’m fifty).

Reviewed 24 November 2019

We had lunch here, mid-week. There weren’t many people in the restaurant, but the food was very good, and the service was very friendly. I had roasted vegetable soup, and it was excellent. I would definitely go back again.

Date of visit: November 2019