All reviews jumping pillow great location phillip island pool spa on site restaurant enjoyed our stay serviced daily easy access to the beach room was clean the main street minute walk family room friendly reception kitchen facilities great family restaurants and shops our night stay
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights in the 3 bedroom cabin. While the bedrooms were not huge, the beds were comfortable and the living room/dining/kitchen area were a good size. The place was clean. Didn't use any of the amenities but did enjoy the beach which was a minute wall away. It was about 15 minutes away from the attractions and lies than 5 from the main part of town including 2 grocery stores.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Nice appartment with enough space for 4 people. Many palces to sit, Fridge big enough, near to beach and town, pool and spa, friendly reception with many tips for things to see or best fish & chips. We would book again without any dought.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Lovely facility, clean spacious rooms, Very accommodating management , ( reallocated us to ground floor room after recognizing I was on crutches and stairs would have been a challenge). Highly recommend this accommodation.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael C, Owner at Comfort Resort Kaloha, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us, lovely to hear you enjoyed Phillip Island. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I spent 3 nights here over a weekend in a motel room. It was located upstairs and seemed recently renovated. I did request it based on web photos. The room and furnishings were in excellent condition. The bed was very comfortable. I had breakfast delivered promptly each morning, and on one evening, they kindly delivered an excellent meal from the restaurant to my room. I dined in on my last night and it was a very good meal. There is a generous sized pool and access to the beach that I didn't use this time due to the season. I appreciated the free wifi. I will happily return. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Plenty for kids to do
Didn’t eat there unfortunately
Pool and spa there
Rooms spacious
Tea and coffee available in room no Safe in room
Fridge with drinks

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple