USD 89
USD 77
Comfort Resort Kaloha(Cowes)(Great Value!)
USD 130
USD 85
Agoda.com
Amaroo Park(Cowes)(Great Value!)
USD 80
Tropicana Motor Inn(Cowes)(Great Value!)
USD 81
Priceline
The Waves Apartments(Cowes)(Great Value!)
USD 200
USD 157
  • Beachfront
Seahorse Motel(Cowes)(Great Value!)
USD 98
USD 89
Travelocity
Phillip Island Cottages(Cowes)(Great Value!)
USD 94
Priceline
  • Free Internet
The Castle Villa by the Sea(Cowes)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 132
Agoda.com
All reviewsbunnies hoppingamenities blockpowered sitegreat locationphillip islandrabbitsfishopscabin
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Although the bones of the park are ageing the grounds and amenities are presented at a high standard, clean and neat. Large grassy sites power and water $38.70 with seniors discount. Great location right on the beach with shops 2mins. away. The fact that the park is constantly booked says something. A nice relaxing stay

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here only two nights as it was booked out . Would have stayed a third if we could. Easily accessible powered site right near the beach. Great location as a base for sightseeing around the island. Puppy friendly as well.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracey B
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Booked to stay here 4 nights didnt realise till i got home and checked the docket that i had been over charged 2 nights.....check your dockets everyone...... had a slight accident in the park ....i knocked a pole with the tyre of my van and it snapped as it had rusted off at the bottom.....well the guy went off his head ....i had been told there was no help for backing your van and it was only my second time out with it .....but next thing you know this guy was there to help ...if the lady in the office had said wait i will send someone to help yuo i would ha waited. As i said the guy went nuts yelling at me and telling me it will cost $2000 to fix it and give me your insurence details....when i looked at other poles they were pretty rusted at the bottoms also .....any when we were going he comes around trying to tell me it is a public road and he's going to call the police......he was a bully... he doesnt knock or let you know he was going to clean the toilets he just walks in ....i know there is a time for it ....i had just got my pants on .....and in he walks.... there was no tv pick up as the vans are packed in bumper to bumper side by side with the onsite cabins ,we had a dog who we picked up after ...its a shame some others didnt....i have stayed in numerous parks round australia and this would have to be the worse park in australia... we were two ladies travelling together and i guess he thought he could bully us.... and by the way my insurence company will deffinately be looking into this.......

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Suzanne H
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I visited this park with my parents and my 2 boys (12 & 7) A’s far as the park goes make sure you take your kids a scooter or bike as there is not much there for them to do. There is a Park & and wreck hall with a table tennis table but that is it inside the park. We stayed in a cabin it was a little tight, it also had no air conditioning so it got pretty hot on the warmer days. The best part of the park though is the beach the park sits right on top of it and it is so calm. My youngest is autistic and I stress at the beach I was able to relax and enjoy our time there. I was even able to sit up on the sand and watch them play in the beach, it was absolute bliss.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018

The cabin we stayed in was clean and tidy and the main bedroom was at the rear with no outdoor lights shining into the room. The bed was comfortable. The cabin had heating and cooling which were not required during our stay. There was a microwave, hotplate and colour television. We had an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple