Private One Day Great Ocean Road Tour (12 Hour)

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Great Ocean Walk
All reviews sleeping bags day hike self guided wilson camp tents beaches gow scenery track accommodation walk wildlife meals ocean coast snakes
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My husband, sister, brother in law and I have just finished the Great Ocean Walk. It was an wonderful 6 days. We chose a great family owned and run company called Hike 2 Camp. If you want to do this fabulous walk, want to experience it fully by camping and only want to cary a day pack then I very highly recommend Hike 2 Camp. Their service was spot on, I give them *****.

1  Thank L1ndaJane
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I have never hiked but was up for the challenge of 4 days with RAW travel Great Ocean Road Adventure. I am so happy that I did it was totally awesome and I would recommend this to anyone why.....
1. Raw Travel - Eric and Lee best hosts - Eric walks the trail with you every step of the way ( and finds you if like me you cant find the front gate! ) and Lee is always there ready at our stop with a welcome cup of tea, camping chair and so much food . Lee is an amazing photographer do check out his photos!! They catered for our every need and they shared many laughs with us along the way as I am a bit directionally challenged!!
2. Small group of 10 - great company and could easily do this as a solo traveller as you are part of the team. Great team spirit helping each other :)
3. You can do as much or as little as you need they have options for those that need a rest.
4. Accommodation was at the light house and was truly exceptional! The most comfortable bed , hot shower and great food every night. cooked breakfast every morning, or cereal fruit toast etc. Eric you are a great cook and It was lovely to wake up to the smell of cooking each morning. Bring a bottle of wine and enjoy the sunset.
5. Briefing given each evening regrading the next days activities that included coastal, bush and beach hikes with special guests to tell you about the local area and history.
6. Prompt email responses and great service every step we took with RAw travel
I highly recommend this walk to a newbie to hiking like me or an experienced hiker that wants to see spectacular scenery. This should be an absolute must on everyones bucket list but make sure you book with RAW travel to get the true Eric and Lee Great Ocean Road hospitality!!

2  Thank Flints2014
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Walked the beach when we arrived, parked near Information center. Nothing special about beach. Town is lively with bus groups.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We drove from Melbourne through Lorne to Apollo Bay and stayed at the Waterfront Motel, Apollo Bay (great accommodation and central). Saw the main sights of the Twelve Apostles and other breathtaking scenery - then drove to Port Campbell. We could have ended the tour there, but drove on to end up at Port Fairy and so also saw some of the lovely countryside and forests as well as the coast. Three days in all, then back to Melbourne - a trip we will always remember. Keith and Janet Witham, Guildford, UK

1  Thank keithwitham1
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We have just completed the 104klm fully catered version of the GOW organised by Walk91, directly opposite the visitor centre in Apollo Bay. The accomodations and meals were fantastic. The organisation from breifing, maps provided, pick ups and drop off were provided by friendly staff of a very professional company. Put this on your bucket list.

1  Thank Martin F