All reviewsbreakfast basketwelcoming bottle of winespent two nightslounge roomamazing viewsself containedon arrivalthe kitchengreat ocean roadvaultgiannibedroomfridge
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Stunning views in a very cozy cottage. has everything you need for self contained stay which made our travels along GOR easy. left a lovely breakfast package and some really thoughtful treats like wine and chocolate.
views from the bedroom and lounge room were stunning. very clean and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Katyjoyb
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My boyfriend and I were blown away with the beautiful cottage, it had everything you needed, a roaring fireplace, amazing views, privacy and a lot more.
Dianne was amazing to deal with, we arrived late on a Friday night and she called to see we arrived ok and also had the heater and lights on when we arrived so we knew where we were going.
I will definitely be staying here again, cannot stop smiling about the place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Had a really relaxing time here, amazing cottages with everything you need. Amazing view of the ocean and rolling hills, very private, close to town. To get there is an unsealed road but nothing a regular car can't handle.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Beautifully kept Cottages in superb landscape with million dollar views over Apollo Bay. Set in the Otway ranges high above the sea on a working sheep and cattle farm Glenoe is the ultimate getaway location. Wonderful hosts keep everything in spotless condition and extremely obliging.
The Cottages are very high standard built with MtGambier limestone and internal timber panelling,floor and vaulted ceiling make the most homely setting. Warmed by log burner the living room is spacious comfortable and did I mention the view. Stunning.
Single room with queen bed plus spa bath in the ensuite.
Glenoe is top of the Otway and one of the best farm Cottages I have seen.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent two nights at Glenoe cottages when we ran in the great ocean road half marathon , our cottage was immaculate with ample breakfast provisions and a view over Apollo Bah that was breath taking ,the cottage was cosy , warm and peaceful , highly recommend a stay here

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple