Seafarers Getaway(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 153
The Apollo Apartments(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 78
Apollo Bay Waterfront Motor Inn(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

Captain's At The Bay(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 102
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

USD 124
Seaview Motel and Apartments(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 95
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

BIG4 Apollo Bay Pisces Holiday Park(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 83
Beachcomber Motel and Apartments(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 69
Sandpiper Motel(Apollo Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 79
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 90
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

All reviewslarge lawnbeachfront viewlicensed restaurantminute walk to beachno bookinggreat showerrock poolsawesome locationthe great ocean roadbass straitsound of the wavesrooms are cleanone nightcomfortable bedsensationexpansemotel
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Very friendly people and they will do everything to make you feel at home.
I saw alady coming in asking something about dinner for her child, that was a bit of a difficult eater, and I heard the owner say she wanted to make something special for the kid so it woud be happy.
Now that is service :)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Free C
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing stay at this place.

The room rate of $320 per night I feel was over priced and we were slugged an extra $20 as we had no cash on us!

When we paid , the owner handed us our 6 uht milks over the counter then and there not even in a container for ease of carrying. I thought this is quite odd as to why they wouldn’t keep it in the fridge? There is no air conditioning fans only and only one tiny bar of soap for a family of 4! No shower gel, shampoo or body lotion which one would assume would be provided for the excessive room rate. There were no cookies for the coffee either!

The restaurant dinner was terrible once again heavily over priced! The $28 chicken schnitzel was processed not real chicken breast and non edible. It was served with a potato that clearly had been microwaved with a dollop of sour cream and chives on it and no chips. The $32 garlic prawns served with some rice was of very average quality and I wonder if that wasn’t from a packet and microwaved either as we could not smell any food cooking and no pots and pan noises? We did however hear a microwave beep!
When I questioned the owner/cook I could tell she was struggling to think of an excuse but what really got me was how she handled my complaint! and she slugged me full price!
I don’t mind paying for food of good quality but this was a disgrace! She needs some customer service skills here no wonder the place was empty....never again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a disgusting experience.
The manager was rude from the minute I arrived.
Not friendly, nor welcoming nor did I feel like a "valued guest" as the official decription states.
In fact, I felt like a burden.
I agree with other reviews, an absolute rip off for an old grotty hotel.
When I explained this to management she suggested I cancel my booking which was on line and she could upgrade me. What a load of nonsence.
I couldn't stay one night and ended up finding a gem of a place instead which cost me $60 less a night.
Do yourself a favour and drive past this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Angie K
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The property looks out onto a fabulous expanse of ocean, so you can literally go to sleep to the sound of the waves. Outside table and chairs are also provided.

Clean rooms with everything you'd need. Awesome location! Beautiful beachfront view, 3 minute walk to beach and rock pools and only a short trip to Apollo Bay. The electric blanket made it even more cosy. The rooms are elegantly furnished, clean and tidy. A large lawn stretched from the accommodation down to the road. Well manicured. Bathroom very clean and great shower.

People are friendly, helpfull and the rooms are clean and come with utensils, an oven and a fridge.

You will find 7 high quality pictures of the motel in my gallery.

There is also a licensed restaurant as part of the property.Perfect for a short or long stop before continuing on the road. I would recommend anyone travelling through Great Ocean Road to stay at this welcoming motel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank piotrekj81
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Last resort/minute stay <$200. Surprisingly, I had a good experience with Management. Rooms were clean, comfy & had beautiful 180° seaviews with relaxing sound of waves breaking. Had nosey extended family who kept talking loudly in Indian [either side of us] till 10pm, however my husband got the last laugh as he snored loudly the rest of the night away . So try & request end of row unit for maximum comfort as loud voices & snoring are audible to adjacent units.

Room Tip: End of row unit for quietness
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple