Bonney's Inn(Deloraine)(Great Value!)
USD 93
USD 91
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

Arcoona Manor(Deloraine)
Empire Hotel(Deloraine)
Drumreagh(Deloraine)
Deloraine Hotel(Deloraine)
Quamby Pines(Deloraine)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbudget roomrooms are cleanfamily roommine hostcheapest roomgreat showerhot showertea and coffee making facilitiesbacon and eggsmotelsettlerstoastertasmaniapeterlaundryhairdryercraft
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

First time stay at this Motel, the room was extremely clean and well maintained, very cosy environment.
The Motel management and staff, were very friendly and most helpful, the food presentation and taste was excellent.
Good selection of Tv channels and high class equipment used for their Wifi distribution.
Absolutely have no reservations in recommending this Motel for staying at.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2018

After a three day hike at Walls of Jerusalem, we stopped here in our camper van to rest and recharge and the motel was an excellent spot to do this. The room was clean and had a stunning view (bonus awesome sunset that night!). The motel had a laundry and we could wash all our clothes and a vehicle cleaning station with all the equipment to get the dirt off our camper van. We borrowed a video from reception and spent a lovely evening lying on our comfortable beds then had a great sleep,recharged the next morning and ready for our next adventure.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night on my way to Cradle Mountain. Rooms are basic but clean, mine had a beautiful view of the mountains. Had the mixed grill at the restaurant, it was reasonably priced and tasty. Received complimentary prawn crackers which was very cute too. The staff are super friendly and helpful, both at the desk and in the restaurant.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I booked this hotel 2 months ago for my family of five.
Unfortunately on the morning of our booked stay my mother took a bad turn and was rushed into surgery in an attempt to save her life.
As early as possible on this same day before even check in time, my partner called and told them of our situation and we had to cancel our trip entirely, we offered supporting documentation in grace to maybe get an 'I understand, I'm sorry about your situation' or even potentially a partial refund but was met with an unsympathetic response of 'your outside of the 24hour window, we don't accept that, you still have to pay, too bad so sad' and don't you know it, my credit card was instantly charged.
I understand we were outside of the 24hour cancellation window but would one not consider this extenuating circumstances?
I understand this is a busy time of year but it would have been incredibly easy for this room to be filled.
You have no heart, I'm incredibly disappointed at the way this was handled by the gentleman in charge.
Hard lesson for us I suppose, when we do finally make it to Tassie we certainly wont be staying here.

Room Tip: Im sure they are lovely people, just not if you need any help
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

What a great budget motel, we only had one complaint and that was that there was no wi fi available. Other than what a great clean place, credit to the cleaners as it was spotless. At this price don't bother stay anywhere else while stopping through this gorgeous little town!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family