Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stephen F

Great dining Experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Aug 2023
Had dinner at the Bistro, fantastic food and service from the staff , would rate it 10 out of 10 great experience would recommend give it a try, it hard to find service of this level today, glad we stopped in
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Agoda.com
  • Priceline
0.4 km from Beachfront Bicheno
Free Wifi
Great for warmer weather!
  • Expedia.com
1.0 km from Beachfront Bicheno
6.7 km from Beachfront Bicheno
Overview of properties
0.7 km from Beachfront Bicheno
2 Bedroom Cottage
    0.6 km from Beachfront Bicheno
    View more hotels in Bicheno
    All reviews bistro attached room was clean pub next door bottle shop the pub ocean view the east coast walk in shower great place to stay seafood queen bed town centre motel balcony tasmania accommodation toaster
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 25 July 2023

Booked through booking .com for a mobile only basic suite. but got charged a extra charge for a upgrade I didn't authorise! I checked my bank account and noticed a second charge of $80 came out of my account. when I called to enquire what the extra charge was for apparently it was room upgrade I didn't ask for and wasn't informed about. we had issues with the blunt and very unprofessional reception staff member as well. we arrived 15 mins early and told room wasn't ready to go away and would be called when room ready. that call never came! we went back a hour later and I asked why I wasn't called. she said I forgot it got buzy which it definately wasn't! ..extremely rude and unprofessional experience. so have to wait to see if I end up getting reimbursed. would not stay here again or recommend!...

Room tip: check your bank statement to see you don't get overcharged!
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 13 July 2023

Service was excellent here - they rang my phone to give me directions just as I was about to get lost at the neighbouring pub The reception of this place is behind the hotel so if you're there you've gone one street too far (when coming from the north). The lady who checked me in was really friendly and full of enthusiasm for the town. The room was warm, beds comfortable. It was a little noisier than I would have liked due to the pub next door and it being a motor inn style motel, with cars driving past your window. Having said that, it makes it easier to pack the car with it right outside your door! I was what we needed for a one night stay though and Bicheno is a very pretty little town.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank B_Kyles
    Reviewed 20 June 2023

Beachfront Bicheno is in the perfect location. It was close to the town to walk for groceries, eating establishments, and the harbor for the coastal walk. We stayed in Room 2 which is located in the middle of the complex and had a view of the parking lot. Splurge for a room with views of Waubs Bay. These rooms have a little patio area where you can enjoy the view while relaxing with some snacks and drinks.

Room tip: splurge for a room with a bay view
    Date of stay: April 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 26 May 2023 via mobile

Booked a sea room view, it was very spacious, small balcony with table and chairs. The room had all necessities that you need. The shower room floor had some mold. The room is not serviced while you stay. There is a hotel bistro nearby if other places are closed.
    The hotel is close to wildlife park, and the beach.
    When it was mentioned to Reception that there is upcoming birthday, Receptionist said that she will check with General Manager, but in the end nothing was organized by the hotel. Maybe that is something they could add as a nice gesture for guests.

Room tip: There are no plates provided in the room. Just tea cups and glasses.
    Date of stay: May 2023
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 17 April 2023 via mobile

Tidy hotel, drive past the pub and around the corner to the reception for the accommodation. Needs a little updating, shower is over the bath but it was a decent shower, I was in room 30 - this needs a new sink as it has a cracked bowl. Didn’t eat at the bistro instead went to Tasmanian Coastal Seafoods in the main road for a beautiful piece of whiting . Room had good heating which was brilliant as I was cold and tired by the end of my day. Pretty flowers around also

Room tip: Ask for a beach view room
    Date of stay: April 2023