Lowest prices for your stay
AU$169
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Vio.com
All reviews comfort inn stayed here main road spacious rooms road noise long drive would definitely stay here again great accommodation excellent location great place to stay motel supermarket toilet
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2023

Easy 24 hour check in. Clean, spacious and tidy room with a kitchenette. There was plenty of space for our belongings. The bed and pillows were great. A good location where you can walk to the wetlands, Tim Knappstein Winery and the Main Street of Clare.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2023 via mobile

Fantastic location within walking distance of restaurants, hotels and the supermarket, with a convenience store/service station just over the road.
Friendly staff, clean and very spacious rooms.
I would recommend, and will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2023 via mobile

Excellent location it’s an easy walk to places to eat. The room was very spacious, clean and the king bed was very comfortable. Checkin was simple, even though we arrived after reception had closed. Some road noise early in the morning but nothing to disturb sleep.would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2022

I was fortunate to get the last room available. I liked the contactless process of getting the room key and returning it.
Room was very tidy and I left it that way on my departure.
Like another review, I was surprised and disappointed that there were signs in the rooms that directed you to wash used glasses after use and put them back in the cupboards, or you would be charged for extra cleaning. I paid $150 for a motel room, not to wash my own glasses, which could be very unhygienic depending on the previous occupier's cleanliness. Clean the toilet next?

Date of stay: November 2022
1  Thank Gerry C
Reviewed 30 May 2022

I was looking for an overnight stopover for our long drive, and knew that we’d be getting in later than many receptions are open. The 24/7 check in was super easy, the beds were really comfy, bathroom was fantastic, and it was pretty quiet for a main road. Would definitely look to stay again if I was headed to Clare in the future.

Date of stay: May 2022