“Very good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

If you're looking for a good quality Asian restaurant in town then this is a great place to start. The service was friendly and welcoming, and the food was very tasty. There were a range of clientele, including couples, groups and families. We sat outside as it was a balmy evening, which was very pleasant.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

As the title states, ingredients were fresh enough, portions were large enough, staff friendly, kid friendly, but otherwise very standard mild Aussie Thai.
I like byo wine and nice n clean.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Friendly service.
Icy cold beer.
Green chicken curry was nice.
Masaman was missing some oomph.
Your standard Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

As my wife and I both enjoy Thai food, we thought we would try this restaurant which was just round the corner from our holiday apartment. The food was really good; I had the chicken stir fry curry (could have been a little bit hotter), my wife had the panang curry and her mother had chicken and cashew stir fry.I thought the portions were a good size and about the right price. The staff were very friendly, especially as we had our 18 month daughter with us and they were very attentive. We had a very enjoyable evening.

1  Thank stonedecroze
Reviewed 2 November 2015

I'm not usually a fan of Thai food, but I enjoyed our meal at Bangkok Rose. The rendang lamb curry and the garlic rice were a great combination. The duck curry (on the specials menu) was rather good as well. Decent selection of beers, and not too expensive. All in all, a good meal.