Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
AU$327
JAW

Good value Great location Friendly staff

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Apr 2023via mobile
The manager was really lovely and accommodating. Our thanks for the early check in and late checkout.

The kids loved the pool and spa as well as the mini putt putt golf. Awesome location close to the beach and restaurants. So nice to not have to drive or wear shoes for a few days.

The room was basic yet well equipped. Exactly what we would expect for the price.
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Maureen Gunn, General Manager at Nautilus Mooloolaba, responded to this review
Responded 14 Apr 2023
Thank you. It was our pleasure to have you stay. We hope you will come and stay again in the not too distant future.
Regards,
0.4 km from Nautilus Mooloolaba
Pool
0.9 km from Nautilus Mooloolaba
View more hotels in Mooloolaba
All reviews great location stayed in a bedroom apartment stayed for nights sunshine coast sea life within walking distance lounge area short stay spa balcony beach shops complex
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

My wife and I have traveled the world, stayed in numerous hotels across the pacific and in Mooloolaba where we have short getaways 3 times a year. Never have we had to put a review up on TripAdvisor until now, we stayed for 5 nights at a cost of $1200 never ever had we had to paid extra for toilet paper, we refused to pay a $1 a roll out of principal, there was mould on shower curtain the kitchen stool torn marks on walls dusk on ceiling fans and skirting boards, trust us when we say the rooms were cleaner in a 3rd world country. And very noisy to stay at. When my wife mentioned this to the manager she said to the words of effect we live on site and heard nothing this was 12 midnight yet the guy next to us yelled out close your bloody windows /door
Would not recommend this place to stay
Pete and Chrissy

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank christinec488
Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

The Nautilus Mooloolaba is centrally located with an easy walk to restaurants, shops and beach. We enjoyed the facilities, the spa, mini golf and pool. Staff were friendly and obliging to our needs. We initially had a room with roadworks below us but we spoke to the management and they moved us to the other side of the building. We were fortunate enough to to get a room with lovely water views.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

This place speaks so well of itself on its website and the photos give the impression of a clean, modern, fresh look to the rooms.
This could not be further from the truth. It is a tired, run down establishment and the manager (I'm assuming that's who it is), along with her partner are equally as tired and run down. There is an attitude that is quite patronising. The bloke when questioned can get quite aggressive (I had to stop myself from firing back).
The room we had wasn't clean at all. You can clearly see years of built up grime everywhere. Torn, filthy curtains. Stains on walls and ceilings. Seriously this whole place probably hasn't been maintained with any real care since it was built years ago.
If you have to stay here, then it is what it is but if you can find something else, do so. I would not come back to this motel again.

Date of stay: June 2022
3  Thank muaythaioldguy
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

My husband and I booked a 5 night stay at this property, upon arrival the building and reception looked fine. When we entered our unit I was disappointed as it very tired looking. The balcony we couldn't use as there was so much mould everywhere there plus a badly rusted air conditioner right above one of the seats..which by the way looked so old that the seating would break if you sat on it. The 1st night I couldn't sleep as there was a terrible odour from the bed. Next morning I sprayed the bed with perfume to try to mask the smell...this didn't work so in the morning we pulled the mattress protector back only to fine the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The mattress was so badly stained with what looked like faeces or blood. That was too much for me we packed our belongings and confronted the manager, who admitted she wouldn't sleep on such a mattress and her comment was oh sometimes things don't get picked up. How on earth could you make a bed and not see such filth...unless they don't change the mattress protector each time!! In these times where hygiene is paramount and there should be so many protocols in place it is unbelievable that this would happen.
Maureen Nunn the manager said she'd wait to hear from Bookings.com and then arrange a refund. When Bookings.com contacted her she declined to give the refund...so Maureen Nunn is not only a terrible manager she's also unable to tell the truth. All I can say is DO NOT STAY AT THIS PROPERTY.

Room tip: The Nautilus Resort
Date of stay: May 2022
2  Thank js8808
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

Ill start off by saying nothing is perfect, there is always room for any one to be pick just for the hell of it, so i have added some pictures just to clarify and add some undeniable reality to my review.

We booked for a 5 night stay, but could not stay in what I can only call a health hazzard for more than two nights. The more we were in the room the more it became evidant that it was far from clean. We were planning to call up the manager Maureen to discuss the poor condition of the room and the odour that pervaded through the bedroom when my wife had tracked down the cause of the odour! she pulled back the bottom sheet exposing the mattress protector to be confronted with fecis stains all over the mattress. To be honest at that point the mould on the balcony. the rusty leaking air Conditioner, the dirt and dust on fans and Window Sills faded into the back ground! ( We packed) I explained to the manager Maureen who gave me a logical explination for the general dirt which I had taken pictures of.
Maureens response was reslly professional and customer orientated.
Idont know how how that slipped through she tounge in check replied! I was angry and pulled out the big guns and showed her pictures of the mattress and stated it looks like fecis dont you agree I asked?
Yes it does she replied. not be put off her stride and in full support of staff and company image she gave me that proffessionale reply that seemed to sering so easily to her lips.I dont know how that slipped through! ( Really in this day and age ) I complained to Bookings Dot Com who were kind enough to reimburse some of our costs as they agreed the room was not up to standard, I'm only hoping Maureen used what they kept to purchase a new mattress and hire a profesional cleaner! They say buyer beware in this case its guest beware!

Room tip: Stay some where else
Date of stay: May 2022