The title of this review says it all!
We are visiting Oz for a month from America and had only fhe first and last five nights planned. We almost didnt leave Oceans because we loved the condo so much. We debatec staying longer but decidec to leave be because we hadmuch land to explore.
Everything from the lovely staff to the fabulously clean room and breathtaking unobstructed view was 100% perfect.
The location to everything was ideal: Monteville/Maleny,AustraliaZoo, Noosa and Brisbane. There is a nice long walk/run path in front all along ghe beach and down to the spit where we found fresh off the boat fish and chips, cooked to order.
I wish the five star resort in Byron had measured up to Oceans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast