We had a great time. Staff were very helpful. Rooms were clean. Whenever we needed our rooms serviced there were no problems. GREAT toddler pool, which is the main reason why we booked it and wasn't disappointed. Location is good, not smack bang in the middle, but close enough to everything and a walk/stroll to all the major services. Coles is very close so if you are self catering that is very handy. The only criticisms that we had were that the TV's are linked (so that's not very big) but if you are watching a DVD in the loungeroom it comes through to the bedroom, if there were two DVD's that would be spectacular. We had a really lovely stay, would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast