“Family dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This is our second visit in 2 years. The service and food is excellent. My brother who is a sceptic voted this the best pizza ever. My husband loves the lamb pizza and my brother had the salmon. Kids are catered for here with great food which makes a wonderful change.

Augellos, Owner at Augello's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for such an excellent review

Augellos

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Ha,d lunch here the other day with friends, I ordered the Sandcrab lasagna and was very disappointed. They drowned it in some sauce/ soup to the extent they you couldn’t taste what you were eating at all.
My wife’s prawn and crab pasta was also a disaster, the prawns over cooked and chewy along with the crab.
The Thai pizza was okay but once again the topping over cooked and the whole thing rather bland.
I would have given only 2 stars ,if not for the the waitress she deserved 1 star extra for her service.
For the prices they charge they should start tasting what they serve, quality control is baby needed here.

Augellos, Owner at Augello's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

We are sorry to read such a negative review about your recent visit to Augellos. The three dishes you mentioned are extremely popular choices from our menu and regularly receive outstanding feedback. For that reason I would suggest dining with us again as I am sure you would not have the same experience. We thank you for your comments and we have passed them along to our chef.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friends and I had lunch here on two separate occasions during our stay in Mooloolaba. We wished we'd found this gem a little earlier as we would've eaten here everyday! I can highly recommend the Mooloolaba King Prawns, bruschetta, prawn and crab fettuccine and Torino pizza - all were fresh and delicious. The service was also fantastic. Be sure to book ahead as they are always busy, but you'll find its definitely worth the wait.

Augellos, Owner at Augello's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for the five star review. It is greatly appreciated by us all here at Augellos

Reviewed 5 April 2018

If you are expecting a traditional Italian pizza base you will be disappointed. The pizzas are not wood fired.

Augellos, Owner at Augello's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

We are always sorry to see such a poor review. We constantly strive to improve our restaurant. You are correct, we do not have a wood fired oven (but nor do we claim to have) If you get the time to offer some constructive feedback it would be greatly appreciated. Our email address is augellos@westnet.com.au

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had adult and kids pizzas here and it was great as usual. It has been good every time we have come for many years. Gets pretty crowded but worth a night out

Augellos, Owner at Augello's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for the review. It is greatly appreciated!

Augellos