“Amazing Pregnancy package with Danni”

Ripple Sunshine Coast Massage Day Spa And Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional massage and beauty therapists with same day bookings. Choose from a couples massage with two massage therapists and spa packages for pamper parties, girls weekends and hens parties. Wide range of massage styles to choose from. Relaxation massage, deep tissue massage, remedial, hot stone massage or pregnancy massage. Beauticians also for manicure, pedicure and facials. Complimentary spa treatments in every package including reflexology, facial, warm foot bath and body scrub exfoliation. Ripple can send a team of therapists to you for your corporate massage, conference or trade show event. Complimentary gift box for the organiser. Call today, we can often book two therapists same day to be out to you in as little as an hour.
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I would love to provide some wonderful feedback on the treatment with Danni, the massage was one of the best I have had in a long time I felt she really listened to what I wanted and was very efficient with everything else making me feel very comfortable with the process and very relaxed just what I needed! After feeling a bit flat for not being able to reach my toes properly towards the end of my pregnancy I loved being able to get a foot soak and pedicure in the comfort of my own resort room. I will highly recommend ripple to others as they are a very reliable and professional service provider of mobile massage and treatments!

1  Thank Yvette S
AliSaoirse, Owner at Ripple Sunshine Coast Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you Yvette for your review! So happy you enjoyed your day spa treatment with Danni, especially as you had a pregnancy massage, and we look forward to coming out to you again. Ali

All reviews
"punctual"
"pampered"
"noosa"

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Had an awesome massage and facial from Alexis, very professional, went over time as she wanted to do more in the facial for me, no extra charge. My husband also enjoyed his half of the couples massage, would highly recommend.

Thanks for your feedback and we are happy you enjoyed your couples massage with Ripple. We look forward to coming out to you again in the near future. Ali

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The massage with Danielle was amazing, she was very professional and knew what she was doing. I've had lower back pain for a couple of weeks and she sorted it out during the massage. My husband also really enjoyed his massage. Would book another couples massage with ripple again.

1  Thank rheannacumerford

Thanks for your feedback! We are thrilled that the massage helped with your lower back pain and you both enjoyed your couples massage. Ali

Reviewed 19 July 2018

The two ladies who came gave us a great service, it contributed to our perfect girls getaway. The ladies were so amazing and had a lovely energy surrounding them which made us at ease, refreshed & well relaxed. The pamper package was perfect for each of us, and the massages sensational.

1  Thank becbelconnin

Thank you for taking the time to put in a review and happy your girls weekend went well. The pamper package is our most popular one so am happy you all enjoyed it. Ali

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Absolutely awesome service. We had Matt and Karen and they were fantastic massage therapists. Such a great service and real treat for us while on holiday. Highly recommend. They showed up early, easy set up and two of the best massages we have every had.

AliSaoirse, Owner at Ripple Sunshine Coast Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thanks Melissa for your review! Matt and Karen are awesome therapists and we are so happy that you enjoyed two great massages from them. Ali