Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Melinda C
Caboolture, Australia

Comfortable and affordable

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Mar 2020via mobile
Obviously the motel has been around a long time, so it is not full on modern, but it was comfortable, and had everything we needed for a 1 night stay, and considering the location, it was pretty quiet. I did however, hate the shower head, it really needs to be replaced.
Date of stay: March 2020
Pool area
    AU$597
0.2 km from Twin Pines Motel
View more hotels in Mooloolaba
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

When looking for a place to stay my primary concern is:does it have a comfortable bed, a decent shower and a quiet place to stay. This place was quiet, except the birds which nobody had control over, the bed was moderately comfortable. The shower worked. On the downside, the room was not the cleanest, the space under the door was wide enough for many undesirable characters to enter the room and the air conditioning was not big enough to handle the heat/humidity. Out of 7 different stays in Australia this would rank last

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 497jimv
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

On my first visit I was impressed with Twin Pines. Our room on that visit was basic but clean & comfy. So I was looking forward to staying again. But this was not to be? Our room was quite dingy with no milk for teas/coffees. There was only one small hand towel. A bath mat & a flannel. When I went to the office at about 7.30 the reception was closed & locked. This visit was such a contrast to our previous visit. I went back next morning about 7.30am & it was still closed & locked. I hope things will improve but for the time being I will not revisit.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Rimell-seaford-55
Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

Family room

Booked for a one night stopover.

Tried contacting motel to organise after hours check in, went to voicemail used voicemail options to send phone number through a text message. After two days had no call back. Needed to ring 5 times in a row in a space of 10 minutes before someone answered.

Handy location.

Room 10 was very dated. Room was clean but had a feeling of being very well used.

Entering into the room, three single beds with ceiling fan, no control knob on fan switch. Front door had door chain but nothing to latch it into on the door.

Had a separate room with queen bed, the room had a small box airconditioner for cooling.

All bed linen was clean and fresh.

The bathroom was clean. The shower head needs replacing as it felt like you were showering under a garden hose.

Pool appeared unusable.

This was the cheapest place on the Sunshine Coast for the date of our booking. Sometimes you hope that you find that little gem where room quality superceeds the price but unfortunately this was not the case.

Our experience with Twin Pines Motel is you get what you pay for.

Did not meet motel management during our brief stay but spoke over the phone and we're friendly.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2019

No top sheet on any of the beds in our room, just a bottom sheet and a scratchy wool blanket that has seen better days, uncovered asbestos in the bathroom from a hole in the wall so I knocked on the managers door but no one came to help me, I called the reception phone but it went to voicemail and I left a message, we returned the keys and left, we still have not had a call back so I sent a detailed email to the owners of the motel a week ago and they too have ignored me, next I will be talking to the ombudsman or any other body that can help me get my money back. Customer service was non existent

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2019

As I said, great location for a short walk to main strip, the operators are fantastic but the motel is very average. the place is very worn and tired, beds average but the inclusions are good. Would I stay here again ? for 1 night going through yes I would. not longer.

Date of stay: June 2019