Beach Thai Massage Mooloolaba
Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wish this was closer to home

Managed to book a massage at the last minute. Booked the 90min combination massage which was... read more

Reviewed 20 December 2020
iluvkerits
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Great massage

Very friendly strong staff, so we (me and wife)had great remedial massages. No silly gentle... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2020
Snitcher1
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I have been doing a fair bit of stair training for a local fundraising stair climb, and was feeling a bit stiff and sore. While in Mooloolaba on holiday I had been recommended to go to the Beach Thai Massage in Mooloolaba as they were very good. At one point during the massage she said "your legs are like lumps of wood", then "this is going to hurt". She was not wrong, it was so sore I was dribbling on the floor and almost crying. However, for the next three days I felt amazing and my limbs and muscles felt so much looser, flexible and pain free. I would definitely go back!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We were only staying up the Sunshine coast for 1 night in Alexandra Headlands & we were in desperate need of a massage. We stumbled across Beach Thai Massage online after searching for a place that was close to where we were staying.
We phoned to book and were immediately booked in.
The lady on the phone was really lovely and spoken english really well.
When we arrived we instantly felt calm & knew it was going to be a great massage.
You have to be so careful when it comes to searching for Massage place's online....Flashing lights & Frangipani's somehow deter me & dont exactly instill confidence however Beach Thai Massage had none of that.

They are situated in the middle of Mooloolaba esplanade and down a quiet little alley so you do not hear the noise of the cafe's just outside.
The massage beds are really large & it was very clean & comfortable.
This was our first Thai Massage and it was brilliant. My boyfriend and I were in the same room and it was great.
Only downside, they charge $5 per person for a credit card fee !!!! They did offer for us to get cash from the ATM outside however for convenience we just paid the fee.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a one hour treatment and were very happy with the quality of the massage, the facilities, and the professional and curteous staff.

Fairly reasonably priced too ($75 per person for 1 hour) considering the standard.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I was on a weekend break with my wife and we went for a massage here. No problems booking. My wife chose a hot stone massage and I had an oil massage. Both massages were excellent. The girls were happy to chat if you wanted to otherwise they concentrated on massage. The lady massaging me found a soccer injury and went to work on it, after a bit of pain it eased it a lot. Needless to say after a couple of days no injury. Well done to the team there I would recommend it. I'll be back there later in the year

Date of experience: February 2017