All reviews pet friendly room side street stayed here undercover parking would stay again dining table the location is perfect dog lovers pet owners quiet street sunshine coast air con minute walk family room take away shower had great pressure free wifi
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Once again we enjoyed our stay at the Binnalong Motel. Plenty to see and do in the town good food, nice to come home to our peaceful oasis. As usual clean and comfortable and Wi-Fi is an added bonus. Thank you Quentin & Julie, we will be back.

Room Tip: We had a nice pet friendly room with covered parking.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PhyllisRonMax
Quentin and Jul... R, Owner at Binalong Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Thankyou for your review.
We work hard to provide clean and comfortable accommodation for our guests and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We were looking for some accom after a 14 hour drive and my wife booked this little gem by phoning the owner/manager directly - he was so helpful and accomodating. Arranged to have the room opened with fresh milk in the fridge and offered to arrange dinner for us also as we were arriving close to 9pm.
The room was quiet, neat, tidy and accommodated a comfortable queen and one single bed. The room was impeccably clean and well decorated.
Undercover parking right outside the door and a short walk to pubs, clubs and eateries.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lipsnears
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We are moving! Have stayed here a couple times now. Friendly Staff. Late check in. More then happy to leave a key for you and the A/C on. That was my first stay. This time I was able to check-in during open hours. Quick check-in and pay procedure. Will look forward to staying there again if I travel back to NSW.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ryanfive2
Quentin and Jul... R, Owner at Binalong Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future should you be travelling this way.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Great Value and Clean and Tidy. Owners were very helpful and a nice touch was the AC was on when we arrived to have the room nice and cool. Also gived a late check out due to triathlon we were competing in. Thank You

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cameron M
Quentin and Jul... R, Manager at Binalong Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we will see you for next years HOTW or even maybe before if you are travelling this way. You are always welcome.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

My wife and I stayed here for three days for the January horse-racing.

The Binalong is the fourth motel we've used in Goondiwindi over recent years (we change so as to experience them, not because the others are no good!), and this one rates as highly as any other we've visited. I know the owners would want me to write something to make Binalong stand out from others, but they are all of such a good, acceptable standard in Goondiwindi (to our experience) that I would be happy to recommend any or all that we've been to. It may just be that the competition they bring each other keeps them all on their toes, in which case long live competition!!

If I have one (small) issue it is that the small window above the AC unit in our room had no curtain over it - and as that window faces directly eastwards, the rising sun shines directly into the room from about 04:30 in the summer: if you're a light sleeper, then this will be a possible problem for you. But it's an easy fix and I'm sure the owners will act accordingly.

Happy to recommend and to return to Binalong.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple