All reviews post office two singles bunk beds hot shower car parking reverse cycle the main road air conditioning in town service station after hours walking distance central location rooms are clean on arrival great place to stay good size
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I loved being able to bring my pets along. This is only the second time I’ve stayed in a motel with my dogs. For being able to do so, I’d love to give five stars. But the carpet was so yucky I wouldn’t let my son sit on it. The parking was abysmal and my vehicle nearly got backed into by the people staying in the next room (he was being directed by the host). No grassy area for the dogs to visit. The kids enjoyed the pool and the hosts were very friendly.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Friendly and welcoming on arrival. Traveled with a group of bikers heading to Toowoomba, so an overnight stop. The weather was hot and the pool was just what we needed. Restaurants and hotels for dinner were within an easy walk. Beth even found us some Turps to clean the exhaust pipes! Awesome couple, friendly and accomodating our needs. Best of luck with the renos Mark and Beth, we will be back for sure.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2018

This motel has been around for some time and some needed maintenance has already been started. Rooms are OK and semi- undercover parking close to rooms is needing treatment to cater for modern larger 4WD's. It was full to overflowing on our visit and had there been an emergency we certainly couldn't have moved out.
Very convenient to town and an OK place for a short stopover.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We were in town to go to the races for a catch up for a friends birthday. The chap at reception, Mark I think, was very friendly and even arranged for his daughter to give us a free lift to the racecourse! Room had a new reverse cycle aircon unit that was quiet, bed was comfy with good linen, shower pressure was good and nice n hot, clean and tidy inside and out! Location was fantastic right in the middle of town but there was no noise, lots of food options and pubs very close. Car parking right outside room. Happy to recommend and we will be back, country hospitality at its best!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Reception was friendly, welcoming and happy to negotiate in order to have the room occupied. Car parking was off the street and semi covered. Room was clean and spacious with queen bed, couch, table and two chairs, built in cupboards, luggage bench and small side desk. Air con was welcome. New owner was energised and chatty. Decor was dated but will be refurbished and did not detract from excellent location.

Date of stay: January 2018