My partner and I, and my 86 year old mother stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment for 5 nites and we were very pleased with the accommodation, facilities & location. The unit was very spacious, clean and well priced for the Xmas period. The main bedroom had an ensuite, plus a spa bath in the room. My mother stayed in the sunroom on a double sofa bed and she had a lovely view of the ocean with lots of windows and sunlite during the day. Kitchen was well appointed and main bathroom included laundry facilities. Our unit was on ground floor and we had a courtyard with easy access to the street on the southern end of the resort. Kings Beach was quite rough during our stay because of the weather conditions. Enjoyed our walks to Kings Beach headland and south to Bulcock Beach. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rolling Surf Resort takes pride as being the closest resort to the ocean. The resort has a 4 star AAA rating and has no roads to cross to the beach. Our spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments are fully self contained and comfortably furnished, our apartments offer varied views including the resorts pool, the ocean or private courtyard apartments. Enjoy relaxing on your balcony or exclusive rooftop area or why not stay in a pool entry apartment, you can swim right up to the balcony gate! When you're not enjoying Kings Beach, visiting the local attractions or touring the hinterland, take advantage of the following facilities; a spectacular resort pool that spans the entire length of the resort, sauna, fitness room, games room and BBQ entertainment area and free wireless internet access, you will find something to indulge every mood. The resort also features a beachfront restaurant, coffee shop & take away shop (external management). A short stroll away is Caloundra Town Centre with numerous restaurants, cafes and shops. Within easy access to all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer and an unbeatable location right on Kings Beach, Rolling Surf Resort is the ideal choice for your next Sunshine Coast holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rolling Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rolling Surf Hotel Caloundra
- Rolling Surf Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast