1,097 results
All reviews water park mini golf executive family room putt putt across the road jumping pillow buffet breakfast hotel room great place for families great for kids young families main pool good size close to shops sunshine coast australia zoo stayed nights
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Phone wasn't connected. Couldn't connect to WiFi. Foxtel wouldn't work in our room. Had to was dishes in tiny sink in the bathroom. Kids entertainment was great but that was about the only good thing going for it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gavin H, General Manager at Oaks Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hi 290krystalc,

Thankyou for your feedback, I am sorry we have not met your or my expectations.

Please get in touch with me if you'd like me to look at a future booking for you, I may be able to recommend a rooms more suitable to your needs.

Kind Regards,
Gavin Hcoking

Reviewed 8 October 2017

A little disappointed. We were going to book for next year in January and bring more family but changed our minds by the second day. The buffet never changed its food type for the 3 days we were there. The staff in the reception were great. Couldn’t wait to get home though to get some sleep as the slamming doors kept us awake.

Hi 768luciaw,

Thankyou for sharing your experience, I am sorry it was not as good as it could be.

Please get in touch with me if you'd like me to look at a future booking for you, over the holidays the resort is very busy however I may be able to recommend a rooms more suitable to your needs.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Great value for money. Lovely clean modern rooms. Huge range of activities the kids love, pool, jumping pillow, water park all within view to monitor the kids whilst parents can relax. Coffee was great. Buffet breakfast was great. Not such a great selection available for dinner and quite pricey. I can be quite fussy but I found this resort to be a great find. Would definitely stay again.

Hi lauren_wheeleraiken,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience.

I hope we'll see you back sooner rather than later.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Close to beach, shops and plenty of takeaway food. Best thing about this hotel is the waterpark which is located at the hotel and included in the room rate. The beach is also a couple minutes walk away. Tip- if you want the hot buffet breakfast you can get it for just $15pp if book at reception the night before($20 in morning)

Hi markY5456NY,

Thanks for your review, hopefully we'll see you again.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

No where to hang wet clothes outside.
$25 for 1 lamb shank and 4 small potatoes!
Waterpark looked bigger in photos than really was. No big water bucket and tiles where curled up around pool making it a trip hazard.
Staff where nice and rooms clean and comfortable but not worth the $300 a night!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hi G1582VWscottb,

We appreciate you sharing your experience, thankyou.

I do hope that overall you had a good stay, we are always working towards a better guest experience so thankyou for the feedback.

Regards,