1,146 results
All reviews water park mini golf putt putt executive family room jumping pillow across the road buffet breakfast hotel room great place for families great for kids young families good size close to shops sunshine coast australia zoo family holiday stayed nights
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great facilities for children. Room not ideal for children as there was no balcony or kitchen facilities. Also the room wasn't serviced so we had wet towels, bins overflowing with rubbish and dirty dishes piled high.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gavin H, General Manager at Oaks Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hi T5093JLsimonec,

Thanks for sharing your experience, we appreciate it.

Can I suggest joining My Oaks on the Oaks website, we have one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom accommodation that are all self contained and may provide your family a better experience. Through My Oaks, you will always get the best rates the soonest.

Hopefully this helps and we see you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed as a large group and booked 3 rooms, and the staff were very accomadating and helpful, the rooms were clean and tidy and well stocked, the only thing that i could suggest would be a small microwave in the rooms and we have to kick it old school and heat up the kettle to warm a baby bottle, but other then that it was fantastic, it was to cold for us to send the kiddies to the waterpark but from what we did see it looked awesome, we would stay there again when we are in the area!!!

Room Tip: Great for Families with kids!

Hi themorgans2011,

I am glad you are resourceful and were able to heat the baby's bottle. We do have self contained rooms that all have microwaves. Also on the third floor of the Boomerang Wing there is a microwave for this exact use, my apologies if this was not explained at check in.

Thanks for the review and hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I originally booked this for my partner and I but last minute change of plans meant he couldn't come and so I brought my friend and her 15 month old.

This probably turned out to be a good thing as this resort is intended for families. If you are planning a romantic quiet weekend away I wouldn't recommend but if you are after a fun family friendly resort to relax at I highly recommend. There is mini golf, a water park, pool, tennis court, play ground, just about everything you could want.

Hi samanthaburns,

Thanks for your review, and yes the plan change may have worked to your benefit.

We hope to have you back again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

A genuine easy, memorable & super-relaxing holiday offering best of both worlds for parents & kids. So much to do everyday & incredible location near shops & beaches. Very helpful & understanding staff. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gavin H, General Manager at Oaks Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi Ian W,

If we were to write our perfect review your would not be far off, thankyou.

I am really pleased we provided such a good experience, hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Our room was tidy but the carpets were dirty on arrival.
We ate dinner in the resturant 2 nights and food was average. Meals were served cold and rump steak was very chewy. If we choose to stay again we would eat elsewhere.

Hi Cassie M,

I am sorry you have had a not great experience, please accept my apologies at it should have been better that this.

I do hope we see you again abnd can provide you a better experience.

Kind Regards,