“One of the better places to dine on the Sunshine Coast.”
Review of Daisy's Place - CLOSED

Daisy's Place
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Location near a key traffic intersection makes access easy. The dining area has glass walls and the surround is a pleasant garden with water features.
Service was prompt and pleasant. All food was very good with some servings quite attractive (pork ribs) and desserts enjoyed.

Date of visit: July 2014

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Very attractive restaurant, waiting area, bar, outdoor seating as well as a good restaurant room with tables well laid out and good noise control. Menu was for winter and had a wide selection . The special entree of vegetarian spring roll, (note 1 roll and a money bag with more crunch than taste) was ordinary with too many noodles in the roll and at $16 I wish we ordered differently .

I ordered one of the days specials, duck and mushroom risotto. All I could taste was pepper which got worse as the dish progressed.
Very disappointed as I love mushrooms, duck and risotto so thought it would be a winter winner.
My companions had the curry , a little hot and too much; the steak , which was good but the potatoes were not cooked through; the salmon had no complaints nor compliments.
This restaurant looks good and has great service but on this day the food was not up to its price or reputation, almost $190 for small cheap entree for 3 and mains for 4 . No drinks.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Recently attended a birthday Sunday breakfast and we were AMAZED! The setting is tranquil, elegant and warm with inside and outside options. Linen cloths (but with butchers paper and crayons for our little one). The menu included all our favourites (big breakfast to pancakes to eggs benedict to healthy options). The presentation and quality of food was excellent - but not too pricey. Coffee/tea great too. Very busy - so recommend booking. Would love to return for lunch or dinner and do the attached bushwalk too!! The staff were excellent with kids. No kids menu, but they adapted meals to suit.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I recently had the pleasure of organising a large business group celebration dinner at Daisy's Place and was thoroughly amazed at the fantastic service and quality of food that we received. We had a wonderful private outdoor area that catered perfectly for our needs, and Sue and her team looked after us so well, everyone present was very impressed. I would recommend Daisy's Place to anyone looking for a wonderful dining experience whether it be for 2 people or 30. Thanks.

1  Thank Jon C
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My husband took me to Daisy's for lunch mid week for my birthday. As always the service was very good and the staff genuine. The bread and dip was outstanding. The mixed entree was a bit hit and miss... the prawn and chicken balls and spring roll were fabulous, however the money bags and crumbed camembert were a fizzle. For main I had the pork belly and scallops which was GORGEOUS and hubby had the beef cheeks - which was just as good as mine. Desset was also hit and miss for me. I didnt find the doughnuts to be sweet enough, but the presentation was just outstanding. The Sticky date pudding was an absolute winner, however the ice-cream was not my cup of tea. All washed down with a bottle of Lewin Estate Art Series Charddonay and an Apple Martini - you could say I had a pretty good time! I'll definitley be returning. Thanks again Daisy's.

1  Thank chansta