Absolutely loved Rumba. Our room was immaculate. The Staff were so friendly and helpful. It is in the best position close to the beach, shops, restaurants, cafes etc. we didn’t have great weather so didn’t get to swim but just being in this Resort made it all worthwhile. Thank you for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rumba Beach Resort brings to Caloundra the finest boutique hotel facilities. With arguably the most well-appointed guest suites on the Sunshine Coast, Rumba Resort integrates the relaxing atmosphere of a tropical resort with the convenience of being right in the heart of town. Cafes and fine dining restaurants pepper the beachfront esplanade and a network of boardwalks and coastal pathways link the main shopping precinct to the locale’s famous surf beaches and beyond.Stunning 1, 2 and 3 bedroom guest apartments offer spa ensuites, espresso coffee machines and home theatre systems, all as standard. Rumba's pool bar known as 26degrees is a relaxing and enjoyable place to unwind. Drinks are served on Rumba's pool deck by friendly and professional wait staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Rumba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumba Beach Hotel Caloundra
- Rumba Beach Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast