My daughter and I have had a number of excellent holidays at this gorgeous resort. The huge jacuzzi is brilliantly lit in the evenings, and the lap pool with the windows is always heated to just the right temperature. The rooms are lovely and the spa bath [with TV views] is fantastic. Love the Nespresso machine - I bring my own capsules from home! Staff are exceptionally friendly - especially Ella, who made my daughter a Frangipani hair clip one time :)
We'd be back again for another 10 nights this Christmas, but are heading to Hong Kong instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rumba Beach Resort brings to Caloundra the finest boutique hotel facilities. With arguably the most well-appointed guest suites on the Sunshine Coast, Rumba Resort integrates the relaxing atmosphere of a tropical resort with the convenience of being right in the heart of town. Cafes and fine dining restaurants pepper the beachfront esplanade and a network of boardwalks and coastal pathways link the main shopping precinct to the locale’s famous surf beaches and beyond.Stunning 1, 2 and 3 bedroom guest apartments offer spa ensuites, espresso coffee machines and home theatre systems, all as standard. Rumba's pool bar known as 26degrees is a relaxing and enjoyable place to unwind. Drinks are served on Rumba's pool deck by friendly and professional wait staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rumba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumba Beach Hotel Caloundra
- Rumba Beach Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast