All reviews hogs breath across the road coffee machine pool bar coffee club bedroom ocean apartment pools are great heated lap pool bulcock beach spa bath sunshine coast text message ocean view king bed restaurants and cafes perfect location down stairs
Reviewed 7 December 2011

My partner and I stayed at Rumba for a romantic 2 nights. We loved it and have nothing bad to report. We had a top floor ocean view apartment. The apartment was HUGE with 2 bathrooms, king spa en-suite, king bed, large lounge and kitchen area. Very clean and tidy. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. We hired the beach cruiser bikes that they offer and rode along the esplanade and Caloundra central area which was much more fun than driving everywhere. I would definitely stay again was honestly an amazing experience.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

My husband and I recently stayed 2 nights in a level 2 unit and were most impressed with the quality of the resort and room. Extremely well designed spaces. The room was very modern, comfortable, stylish and well maintained. Main pool and seating all beautiful with quick access to the beach, boardwalk and restaurants on the street level. Food at La Dolce Vita downstairs was also superb!

Room Tip: Units in the front and in the middle of the back tower have a view of the water but also endure the afternoon sun on the balcony. All back units have a lovely aspect, even the end ones which are also quieter because the bedrooms are at the back.
Reviewed 26 November 2011

We stayed in a 2 bedroom room with a deal from Wotif.com. The apartment was fantastic, lovely and well furnished, modern, light and airy. Particularly loved the round spa bath. Bliss. Right across the road from the beach, so in a great location with restaurants below. Would recommend and would definitely stay again. Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol150776
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My husband and I stayed at the resort using a special deal and we were so excited to be finally coming to stay. The availability for Saturdays on this deal was very limited so consequently we had to book earlier in the week. The location of our room was right near the road and on the ground floor which made it very noisy. We don't sleep with an air conditioner at home so found it strange to have to sleep with one here.

On a more positive note the rooms are nice and clean and the beds are very comfortable. The staff were helpful and we did have a cleaner come and do a light service of the room. We liked the location as it was close to the beach and shops We were lucky as the Friday night markets had just started and we loved being able to shop at night. I liked the fact that we had a fully functional kitchen and we were able to cook a meal if we chose to do so.

If I was to stay here again I would try and get an apartment with a view of the beach and I think the price that is being quoted for these rooms is way too high.

1  Thank ktpie300
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Booked a one bedroom spa suite and couldn't have been happier. Stay there again, I will.