“Perfect lunch spot”
Review of Rick Shores

Rick Shores
Ranked #12 of 191 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Price range: USD 22 - USD 44
Description: Pan-Asian flavours in one of the Gold Coast's most iconic locations. Focusing on fresh locally sourced produce with intention to share.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Came here for a last minute Easter lunch. The location can't be beat- you are literally on the beach- each wave feels like it's going to wash you away- in a good way!
The food was creative and flavoursome- the bug roll is certainly a go to! Service was attentive and cheerful without being stuffy. Would recommend on a trip up to the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Totally surprised and in awe of Rick Shores. Went to lunch with my mother and my daughtet. Food was awesome, views were spectacular. Spent 3.5 hours for a great lunch. Definately the place to go.... RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My family went to Rick Shores for lunch today without a reservation and we were delighted to get a table.

We started with the Morton Bay big rolls and kingfish sashimi which were excellent.

We then had pan fried fish which was good (unseasoned in my opinion, but still delicious), octopus som tom salad and pork belly egg net salad which were all amazing.

Dessert was also amazing, I had a chocolate "lava" cake and my father had the black sesame pavlova.

I love this place ❤️

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Excellently arranged tables in a magnificent setting, teamed with interesting and delicious meals - what wasn't to love?

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Having booked for Good Friday ( lucky) on arrival, we were sat facing the ocean albeit some 10 metres back. We were designated Sarah to attend to us. It was the first time my wife had been and I had once previously. What a sensational evening. The ambience of watching the moon over the ocean, coupled with outstanding but not intrusive attention from Sarah was only equalled by the food. The oysters were sooo fresh, the Ricks bug roll outstanding and the dry fried beans and roti bread went superbly with the duck