Gemini Court Holiday Apartments
Mariner Shores Resort & Beach Club(Burleigh Heads)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
  • Pool
Outrigger Gold Coast(Burleigh Heads)
USD 91*
USD 87*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Burleigh Break(Burleigh Heads)(Great Value!)
USD 83*
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsnorth towernational parksurfers paradisethe gold coastsuperior apartmentspectacular viewsholiday apartmentliving arealarge apartmentwithin walking distanceboogie boardsfabulous placeocean viewlate checkshort walk to the beachthe ground floorgreat pool
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Nice large apartment. Clean too. A short walk to the beach.

Room Tip: Ask for a centre apartment in North tower for best views.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
GeminiCourt, Owner at Gemini Court Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2011

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Regards

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Wow what a location! The MOST spectacular views on the Gold Coast. Modern, stylish, spacious appartment. So so close to the beach and some fabulous restuarants! Management was awesome. They went well and truly beyond the call of duty. Most relaxing holiday we've ever had. Would recommend this top notch stay in a heartbeat. We'll certainly be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
GeminiCourt, Owner at Gemini Court Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Dear Dallas,

Thanks for your review! We do try to please and we are so glad that we met your requirements!
Can't wait to welcome you back again and again!

Reviewed 16 October 2011

Have stayed twice at the Gemini Court and absolutely love it!! Great location, great views and great accommodation. Away from the madness of Surfers this is a perfect spot to enjoy a restful holiday with all the amenities you could desire.
Close to the beach, shops and local restaurants make this a convenient place to stay.
Anna and Chris are great hosts and run a good establishment - we will return!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best views
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
GeminiCourt, Owner at Gemini Court Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2011

Dear Graeme,

Thanks for your review of Gemini Court! It is a great location and we love the local village too! So much to do and see. We look forward to seeing you for your third visit soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2011

My partner, 3 month old baby and elderly parents, who were visiting from overseas, arrived at the apartments on a Sunday. The key was left for us in a safe box as reception closes early on a Sunday. No problem with this. After entering the apartment we realised there was only one bathroom, however, I had purposely booked 2 bathrooms through Wotif as I wanted to give my parents some privacy and also 2 bathrooms would be more convenient as there were 4 adults. I called reception and explained the problem and was told that some rooms were this configuration and that there were no other rooms available. I could come to reception the next morning but no promises as they were fully booked. We certainly didn't want to unpack and repack the next day as we were only there for 3 nights and there's a lot of stuff to unpack when travelling with a baby. I said I would expect compensation for this and was told that I would receive nothing. Over and over the manager apologised for the error using an arrogant tone and repeatedly said 'we've provided you with a lovely 2 bedroom apartment'. I agreed that the apartment was lovely but insisted that we had booked 2 bathrooms and that is what we required and were entitled too. I also mentioned the fact that one of the bedrooms had the wardrobe totally locked and so no clothes could be hung up. I didn't receive a response to this. If the locked wardrobe had been the only problem we wouldn't have requested another apartment. After continuing dialogue the manager then said to me 'We feel like we're being bullied'. After this comment I put down the phone and called Wotif. While on the phone to Wotif the manager called back and offered us a 2 bathroom apartment which we accepted. My partner went to pick up the keys and was told to 'cheer up' in a patronising tone and was also told that they had felt pressured into giving us another apartment (one with the facilities that we purchased!). I can quite honestly say we had never been spoken to so rudely by a staff member when we were so within our right to request something that we had paid for.

On the plus side, after the bad start we were moved to a lovely spacious apartment on the 10th floor. The electrical appliances available were of a high quality and all in working order. The beds were comfortable and so was the living area.The view was spectacular. We had everything we required and couldn't have been happier with the apartment. It was just a shame to start the holiday on such a sour note.

From looking at previous complaints about this management I'm sure an excuse will be provided for the incident. We noticed in the information book, when you get inside the apartment, there is a disclaimer saying neither management nor the apartment owner are responsible for any mis-descriptions of the apartments (surely this doesn't include the number of bedrooms or bathrooms). This disclaimer should be visible when you book as it is not acceptable to view this disclaimer for the first time in the terms and conditions once you are inside the apartment. Is a disclaimer of this kind even legal? Surely someone is responsible!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank jude m

Dear Jude,
Thank you for your review. One of the issues that the management had with your calls that day, was that the first thing you said was "if you don't do as I want, I will write a bad review about you on Trip Advisor". This is why the manager told you that he felt like he was being bullied. Trip Advisor should not be used as a tool for getting your own way - it is supposed to provide unbiased views about the accommodation and the location.
I would also suggest that you book direct next time, this way you can ensure that you get exactly what you want. When you book through an outside agents you don't have direct communication with us and we are unable to match the apartment with your exact requirements.
We hope to see you another time.

Regards

Reviewed 3 October 2011

Gemini Court undoubtedly has the most spectacular views that the Gold Coast has to offer. Burleigh beach is one of the finest beaches on the planet and the frequent world class surfing events are testament to this. Burleigh has a very warm, friendly vibe & is very well suited to families. Gemini court is a short walk from great dining, parks, shops & walking tracks around the Burleigh headland. The staff at Gemini Court are very warm & friendly and will always make you feel very welcome. The pool, spa & BBQ area also have great views of Burleigh beach. I have been staying at Gemini court for many years and will continue to do so.....you just can't improve on perfection!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Hi Goondi,

Thanks for your review. Burleigh does have a great vibe - we love the new markets, cool little shops on James Street and of course the fire dancers on a Sunday night! We look forward to seeing you again soon.