Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 250
View deal
Hotels.comUSD 250
CheapTicketsUSD 250
Booking.comUSD 257
PricelineUSD 269
TravelocityUSD 250
TripadvisorUSD 250
All reviews hidden oasis local wildlife glass of sparkling wine short walk to the harbour one night stay cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Enjoyed 2 nights at this very characterful guest house...most interesting history. Our host Maree was great. Made us very welcome and went out of her way to look after us. Pool area is a real oasis. Tame lorikeets on the balcony.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Had a lovely one night stay here, in this little rainforest oasis very close to the highway but feels a world away.

Clean decent rooms, would be perfect for a family with kids.

Bathroom clean and functional, we didn’t use the kitchen but it looked perfectly adequate.

The stand out for us was the amazing friendliness and helpfulness of staff.

From phone enquiry to checkout, nothing was too much trouble in fact they consistently went above and beyond. A lovely way to experience a new place, with so much cheer and welcome.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maree Walsh-Harris, General Manager at Ulladulla Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Thank you Eileen and Phil for sharing your experience with others, it was pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 September 2020

We loved staying here the peaceful rooms surrounded by beautiful palm trees over looking the stunning pool area. On the balcony you can sit and enjoy the local wildlife (birds) or take a nice bath in the newly renovated bathroom. The bed is comfy and room linen are in pristine condition.
What I love about this place is its kind of hidden but only a short walk to the harbour for a fish. Short walk to local shops and cafes too.
Mollymook beach is only a few minutes drive away.
The hospitality of the new owners of the property are amazing you are greeted with smiles like they have known you for years. I definitely highly recommend visiting this beautiful property it is also an adults only property perfect for couple time!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maree Walsh-Harris, General Manager at Ulladulla Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for others to read. We look forward to seeing you when you return to our little town.

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Ulladulla Guest house for the weekend.
Absolutely beautiful. House and surrounding grounds stunning. Pool a delight, especially in the evening. Meals were superb. Hosts were very friendly.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrew N, Manager at Ulladulla Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2019

Dear Joanne

Thank you for your beautiful review.

Elizabeth

Reviewed 10 March 2019

First the TV didn't work so the manager tried to fix it. Then he brought another one. As he was unable to reset the channels he become very angry and stormed out the door, slamming it in the process. Finally another TV was sourced and set up. This is now around 6pm. After a hurried dinner I wanted to make a cup of tea but there were no teaspoons. The manageress kindly brought me two. I had been travelling all day and was very tired; all of this kerfuffle I didn't need. To really finish it off next morning I found I had been bitten by bed bugs during the night. I told Reception but all I got was "oh sorry". It is a shame because the setting of the hotel and the rooms is delightful and I had been looking forward to staying there - earlier in the evening I had even asked the Manageress if my room was available the following night - but after my experience I would never stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank solotravellerlady
Maree Walsh-Harris, General Manager at Ulladulla Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

As new owners of the Guest House since June 2019, all the TVs have been upgraded to Smart TV,s along with beautiful new beds - most rooms have been uprgrade to King Beds. Please come and visit again we are sure your experience will be very different.