We just had a wonderful holiday at Secrets of the Sea in Ulladulla. In fact it was our first xmas holiday away because it was the first time we had managed to find somewhere that
1. would accomodate the 5 of us.
2. was self contained
3. close to the beach
4. did not cost us an arm & a leg.
In fact all our expectations were exceeded when we arrived. The apartment is the ground floor level of a 2 storey house. The hosts live upstairs. Their backyard is private but there is an enclosed front yard for the use of guests. The interior is immaculate. The look is modern beach getaway and it is spotless. Everything was provied to make us feel at home - bed linen & towels, full kitchen, washing machine, dvds and a cupboard full of anything you could possibly need - games, books, heater, vacum cleaner etc.
We stayed with our 3 kids. The 2 younger ones shared the double bed on the bunk. All the beds were very comfortable and there was plenty of room for all of us and all the gear you need to pack as a family. Note: there is no bath but a really large shower.
We would not normally choose to stay at a B&B as we prefer to keep to ourselves but we hardly ever heard or saw our hosts. Yet they were always there if we had a question. Their 2 dogs are lovely. The house is just across the road to beautiful Racecourse Beach. During our stay we visited many of the local beaches but this one was one of our faves. A long sweeping beach with good waves, fine white sand and rock pools to explore. We spent everyday there.
Thanks Mark & Barb, we hope to be back xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets of the Sea is a 2 bedroom, fully self contained holiday accommodation across the road from the beautiful white sands and pristine water of Racecourse Beach. Ulladulla is located 2.5 Hours east of Canberra and 3.5 Hours south of Sydney. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Of The Sea Ulladulla