Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
USD 111
Hotels.comUSD 113
Booking.comUSD 114
PricelineUSD 113
All reviews room service macquarie park train station comfortable stay business sydney pillows ryde gym cbd chatswood
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

After a long day of meetings, travelling, airports and queues.... I arrived at my Hotel rather late! Yet excellent friendly service at the reception! An absolutely stunning room ...and wait...most importantly....a hot bath!!!!! Ordered room service and the food arrived quickly, friendly service and it was DELICIOUS!! Wow! Absolutely 5 stars!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

I booked at this hotel as I wanted to access the area around North Ryde and booked at this hotel!
I was satisfied with the package offered and came to
Sydney and and tried to find the hotel but neither I or the GPS could find it do I rang the hotel but received the wrong direction!
When u arrived at the counter in I was confronted with a trainee who toiled ages to process the room.
I was forced to stand and wait despite my obvious distress and walking stiivk.
The hotel seemed only interested in its tourists!
However from then I found the staff and the hotel to be friendly and helpful and the breakfast and staff were excellent .
In conclusion the location of the
Motel was good but the signage was appalling and the front desk j staff not empathetic.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
JamesD6750, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2019

Sorry to here you had trouble finding us. I'm can't speak for the GPS we can be found on Google Maps among other places. I'm glad to here you appreciated most if the team in the hotel if the experience was spoilt by the arrival you have my apologies. If I can be of assistance making a future stay more comfortable please let me know.

Reviewed 23 January 2019

The stay here was courtesy of Amex. Welcomed by friendly staff and a cool glass of wine. Appointments were what you would expect from a hotel by Marriott. Breakfast fare was as good as we have seen and secure parking quite reasonable at $15 per night. A very pleasant 2 night stay but a small word of caution if you must have fresh air. Room had no balcony and no opening windows meaning a total reliance on air conditioning which by the way, was quite pleasant.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
JamesD6750, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

We have lovely courtyard rooms on the second floor with refurbished decks and a leafy outlook. Hope you can try one of these in the future. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and always feel free to let us know how to make your stay more as you would wish.

Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

The hotel has all the practicalities you need when travelling for business. It’s not an area for vacation but it is easy to get to the highways that will take you in any direction. There is a huge and very good mall for shopping just 1 km away.

Rooms are nice and well maintained
Very good breakfast
Good gym
Polite and helpful staff
Good cleaning
Wifi is fast

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Kjaerh
JamesD6750, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review your feedback is always appreciated. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us in North Ryde and special thanks for appreciating my team here.

Reviewed 18 January 2019

In some ways this is an average Courtyard hotel. It is near the subway, restaurants, and a huge mega-mall. But we loved 2 aspects of the hotel. First, the top floor of the hotel features many rooms with a loft bedroom above a main room. The loft bedroom was a big hit with our family, and the cost was only a little more than a regular room. Second, while the hotel does not have a concierge, the staff at the check-in desk were terrific and helpful. So, in the end, the hotel surprised on the upside.

Date of stay: December 2018