All reviews macquarie park can do attitude business trip four nights delivery service room amenities staff were helpful and friendly no fuss the hotel staff place to stay small kitchen up to date two bedroom apartment car parking excellent accommodation close to the train station self contained
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When I tried to take a shower at 8pm, I found out that there’s no hot water. I called the reception for assistance and the receptionist told me that it should work fine after 10-15 minutes. But it didn’t. I called again and they told me it needed another hour. An hour passed and still no hot water, another phone call was made and response was it still needed another hour.
After waiting until 12am, I gave up. The next morning when I was leaving for my scheduled destination the hotel still didn’t have hot water.
The most important point is they showed no apologies. Their staff all had an “it’s not our fault that you couldn’t take a shower” attitude.

Put aside this horrible incident the hotel itself is pretty clean and neat.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed at this amazing hotel as part of a wedding party. The hotel itself is modern and very clean- rooms are well appointed and in a good location. But it is really the staff that are the stars of this hotel. The staff were professional and friendly and really went above and beyond- no request was too hard and they were only too happy to help. Every time we entered the hotel, the staff would welcome us back and took an interest in what we had been doing (going to a wiggles concert, wedding stuff etc). We loved this hotel and we will be back! Special mention to Elizabeth and Liza- thank you both for your wonderful service. Highly recommend if you are looking for a modern hotel and enjoy getting A+++ customer service!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Inconvenient food wise (no drinks or snacks available, no room service available), and a front desk staff member very unhelpful on check in, did not provide guidance on where to buy food, and was rude when asked to set up wake up call.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Comfortable bed and quiet rooms. Easy walk to Macquarie Park train station where trains were quite regular into city. Rooms good size and provided the essentials for an overnight stay. Staff were helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The room was spacious, nice and clean, but nowhere to go and enjoy a cold beverage after a hard days work, not even a bar fridge!
The breakfast was okay, but definitely had much better at other hotels in the same price range. The staff were friendly and as helpful as they could be.

Date of stay: January 2018