Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 85
Hotels.comUSD 85
eDreamsUSD 85
CheapTicketsUSD 85
TravelocityUSD 85
Trip.comUSD 88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2019

We stayed here on a recent work trip. Was a little apprehensive after reading reviews (as the motor inn was booked by a third party). We were working a night shift, so never got to sleep at night, only during the day, so never had a noise issues. Could see that it would get noisy though at night, as there's a bar opposite and quite close, that's open until 4am. The staff seemed friendly enough, rooms were just okay and were in need of a revamp. Bed was very comfy and tv worked well (mix of Foxtel and free to air). I had one of the old window rattler a/c units, but it worked ok.
Great location and only a few minutes walk to the nearby Liverpool Westfields. There's also a great smorgasbord at the Cabramatta leagues club, 5-10 min drive away

Room tip: Higher end rooms would be quieter at night
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

The El Toro is a tired hotel, everything needs an overhaul. However for 1 night and for the price it is perfectly fine.
The staff in reception are very friendly and welcoming and the bar staff are also friendly. The Mexican restaurant does good food and accommodated our large family group. Both are very convenient to the hotel.
Pack your ear plugs if you are a light sleeper.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 143sarahg
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I had the displeasure of staying at this filthy motel last night while in Sydney for work. This was booked through flight centre. The whole place needs a good clean and revamp. Not just of the premises but also their staff. I was horrified when I entered the room. The place had a stench about it and was so dirty. I don't think it's been properly cleaned in years. Just look at the pictures and you'll see what I mean!
I did request another room and the friendly guy at reception told me he would see what he could do and would telephone his manager and get back to me...that never happened.
So I have a room that is disgusting and I have a hire car. Decided it would be better to sleep in the car but unfortunately the premises are very noisy. They have a bar/pokies area and it just gets louder as the night progresses and more alcohol is consumed.
As I had to be up at 5.30 I decided to try to sleep....to no avail. At 2.30am I went outside and asked the security guard if he would mind moving away from my room. He was in deep, loud conversations with two female patrons who had had plenty to drink and were not only loud but swearing non stop. He asked me what the problem was and I answered that I couldn't sleep as they were way too loud. His reply to me was " you do know that you're staying at a pub"? He's two female friends then chimed in with the same comment. I replied, "unfortunately I do realise that but it's 2.30 am and as I am paying for the room and you are being paid to keep the peace, couldn't you move on? He and his friends were unhappy with my complaint
Do yourself a huge favour and give this one a wide berth. It needs a total overhaul.see the photos that I've posted and you will get a clearer picture of what it's really like here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank 889fayeg
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel need some work. The room wasn’t very clean. They asked for a bond which we haven’t had to do before. The bond was slow to be returned to our account. The two night we stay it was very noisy as people where out the front of the rooms drink.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 996leanneb
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Although showing it's age, it was spotless, comfortable bed and a very efficient and quite air con. Next to the hotel, but surprisingly quite. A choice of two restaurants, the food was lovely. The most outstanding aspect of this Motel was the staff. From checkin, the hotel staff and the Restaurant staff , I would rate this as one of the friendliest and most obliging Motels I have stayed in.

Room tip: Ground floor.Yoy don't have to carry luggage upstairs.
Date of stay: May 2018