Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Hotels.comUSD 131
eDreamsUSD 131
CheapTicketsUSD 131
All reviews catholic club mini golf buffet breakfast car park room service good size reception staff great facilities bed was very comfortable atrium sydney lcc motel motorway curtains gym suburb
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Outstanding staff who ensure a friendly and welcoming experience, each time, every time

Services and cleanliness are second to none - and I would not consider anywhere else to stay - highly recommended

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 1 January 2021

"I have often thought about staying at the Hotel, We did it for three days......I absolutely love this hotel the staff were fantastic the food sent to the room ..."
Fantastic it was newly rennovated, the pool was fantastic the best ever for me very very happy with this hotel.

Room tip: We had brilliant room it was newly renovated and overlooked the pool from the third floor
Reviewed 1 January 2021

I have often thought about staying at the Hotel, We did it for three days......I absolutely love this hotel the staff were fantastic the food sent to the room was delicious, everything about the hotel echoed magnificence to me. The Staff excellent and accomodating, the room spotless and newly renovated, the Pool which i absolutely enjoyed was the best ever I have stayed at so far in Sydney hotels no mountain climbing to get out of it....You just walk in like a lady step by step and come out like a drowned rat hahaha ah, I would recommend anyone to come and stay for a break we stayed 3 days........looking forward to treating ourselves again it was a fantastic stay close alot of amenities......Our purpose was not to travel out but to relax and spoil our selves all of which we accomplished.

Room tip: We were in a newly done room it was spectacular overlooked the swimming pool
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank angelicat160
Reviewed 22 December 2020

Upon arrival was asked if we had been in one of the new rooms. When answered 'no' given a good briefing. Room was clean and tidy and everything operated well albeit the the 'mechanically' operated curtain did not close completely but we worked around this issue. When reported the issue on departing Receptionist expressed concern and said it would be corrected for next guest. I needed to return to the hotel to collect an item I had left and Receptionist responded as if it was her fault. Our second stay and I am sure it will not be the last. Very happy with the standard of food, etc, in the adjoining Club.

Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

My 1st time visit and stayed at this hotel with perfect location where I need to be in the morning.

Hotel location is great. Plenty of parking spaces (no charge).

Clean lobby area. Reception staff were great and efficient. Fast checked in and out.

Because of my Gold Accor Membership they upgraded me to Executive Room which is a big room and comfy.

Bed was fantastic to sleep. Clean room and bathroom. Great air conditioning.

All bathroom amenities are available for guests.

One thing missing in the room was water bottles. If they can provide this for guests will be good. No cups or mugs in the room (due to covid). But I don’t need it because I brought mine.

Restaurant and bar are just short walk within the building. Standard dress code apply. No thongs allowed to go in.

A bit slow in crediting Accor points to member compare to other Accor hotels.

Overall my experience was good and I’ll be back. 5 stars.

Trip type: Travelled solo