Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews undercover parking very comfortable stay pleasant surprise great restaurant the main road spacious rooms in town one night stay good size convenient location the managers lift motel accommodation aldi bonus pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I was very surprised by how nice the rooms were. The rooms are very large and comfortable. Travelling to that area for business it was a pleasure to stay at his place. Breakfast was okay but not great. Good stay.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Spent 3 nights here and was not disappointed. The rooms and common areas are very spacious, the grounds and gardens are very well maintained. The car park is under the rooms and is well lit, with a lift up to the rooms. Staff and amenities were excellent. Close enough to walk into the main shopping streets. Would definitely recommend and we wIll be staying THEre again SHortly.

Room tip: Room at the back was quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 392jacquih
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on business. I travel a lot and must say this place is fabulous - reception, accommodation, meals and waitstaff!
I received a very warm and genuine welcome, my room was spacious and comfortable - clean and contemporary.
The meals were awesome, loved the bruschetta!, lovely service, slept so well ... A totally wonderful all-rounder!!

1  Thank 619catherinep
Reviewed 11 February 2017

A great spot for the business traveler - more like a hotel than a motel! Lovely breakfast and very helpful staff. Room very comfortable and quiet, clean and tidy. Location easy to get to from hospital.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 802melly
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Lovely greeting, booked a night for a work stop over with a colleague.

Booked 2 Queen rooms, only to find I had been given the x2 single beds room? Felt like I was a kid again and had major trouble trying to actually go to sleep.

Fridge in room had broken and smelt awful - staff were made aware and fridge replaced after I left the next day. (didn't bother me)... Finding the ice bucket and made use of the ice machine in the hallway fixed my problem - at least I could get cold water...

Dining in the restaurant was lovely, good fresh food, the bruschetta was yummy!
staff were welcoming and pleasant.

Very nice place to stay, although they should invest in slow door closing - as the amount of doors that sounded like they were being slammed really pee'd me off while I was trying to get to sleep...

Clean room, and air con was a blessing!

Will stay again

Room tip: double confirm on what you booked over the phone/internet...
Date of stay: January 2017