Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 153
PricelineUSD 153
Expedia.comUSD 153
eDreamsUSD 153
CheapTicketsUSD 153
FindHotelUSD 153
All reviews undercover parking very comfortable stay pleasant surprise great restaurant the main road spacious rooms in town one night stay good size convenient location the managers lift motel accommodation aldi bonus pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on business. I travel a lot and must say this place is fabulous - reception, accommodation, meals and waitstaff!
I received a very warm and genuine welcome, my room was spacious and comfortable - clean and contemporary.
The meals were awesome, loved the bruschetta!, lovely service, slept so well ... A totally wonderful all-rounder!!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank 619catherinep
Reviewed 11 February 2017

A great spot for the business traveler - more like a hotel than a motel! Lovely breakfast and very helpful staff. Room very comfortable and quiet, clean and tidy. Location easy to get to from hospital.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 802melly
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Lovely greeting, booked a night for a work stop over with a colleague.

Booked 2 Queen rooms, only to find I had been given the x2 single beds room? Felt like I was a kid again and had major trouble trying to actually go to sleep.

Fridge in room had broken and smelt awful - staff were made aware and fridge replaced after I left the next day. (didn't bother me)... Finding the ice bucket and made use of the ice machine in the hallway fixed my problem - at least I could get cold water...

Dining in the restaurant was lovely, good fresh food, the bruschetta was yummy!
staff were welcoming and pleasant.

Very nice place to stay, although they should invest in slow door closing - as the amount of doors that sounded like they were being slammed really pee'd me off while I was trying to get to sleep...

Clean room, and air con was a blessing!

Will stay again

Room tip: double confirm on what you booked over the phone/internet...
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I'm a frequent flier here and this time without doubt was the poorest. Tiny room, poor bed, very basic, bath chipped and stained. 'Oh we're too busy to fix and maintain them' you're loosing customers, short sighted $ will not keep you in business long term.
Will need serious convincing to have to stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LJBSyd
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Arrived, checked in, went up to room, opened door, recoiled from sewage/dead stench!! Went back to reception to change rooms. Hotel full. Receptionist, very nice, but didn't know how to switch rooms. She said the room next door has a bad smell too and didn't know what it was!! Had to call "the boys" to get help. They didn't answer, I was getting late for dinner meeting by now, so left. Didn't hear back from reception about a new room so I booked in down the road and cancelled the Gateway.
The problems:
They knew the room stinks.
Smelly rooms should never be sold.
Couldn't switch rooms, either because she didn't know how and/or needed approval from above.
Reception staff should be fully trained and responsible for elementary customer service tasks.

This is usually a great place to stay but knowingly selling rooms that are in need of urgent maintenance or repair is bad business and questionable ethics. Owners/managers are responsible to their staff and clients and failed in both regards in this instance.

Will I return? Would you?

3  Thank Shottycanuk